Thread: Comparison of the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff 3 and the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff 2?

Comparison of the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff 3 and the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff 2?

Well guys I have been a great fan of this game and have been playing the entire version and this is really an awesome game, well would like to talk over my problem what I am having, I don’t understand why people have been comparing the Sims 3 town Life Stuff 3 and town Life stuff 2 this two game has their own interest apart from what I am thinking I want some discussion over this and I want to know public’s view why to compare?

Re: Comparison of the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff 3 and the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff 2?

Ok so why not o compare when we have been playing this game from long so definitely we need to compare them, we have been playing this game from long time and enjoying it and now just think the first version was fantastic and the second version is pathetic would you keep on playing and wasting your time when there is not much fun and I would say that the players always want to get something better in every upcoming version so we definitely need to compare.

Re: Comparison of the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff 3 and the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff 2?

Ya this is right but I agree with that there is no reason to compare these games right now because the newer version is still into the process so this game has lot to come up and we don’t know how it would be I think they would be awesome so we got to wait a bit and then we can compare once when the game is fully released we all the features and I am sure once it is done no one would have any point to say anything over it.

This is absolutely right once the game is fully launched no one would be able to come up with any problem because the new version would be really awesome and it would be a real fun and I think it would be more fun than the TS2 I have been watching out the videos and all and I have found that that game is lot better and they would just rock when they would be fully featured and there are so many new thing in that game that people would start enjoying it so much that they won’t be having time to do all this questions.

Friend I would say that even when the game is about to be launched people start comparing it because they want to compare the fun how much they are getting they keep on playing in the expectation that the further game would be more awesome so they keep on comparing I would be saying that if you don’t want to compare you don’t do but the people who needs something more in every version would be surely comparing it even if you stop them. And I am unable to find anything wrong in that.

That’s true that the expectation is always higher when the first impression is very good and the impact of this game on the user were very nice so the people have been thinking to get many new features and all but the game is already with the high extent what more they need to do already people have been enjoying a lot and I think the developers have been working hard and they have never disappointed with any of the version so why to compare just relax let the game be fully launched and surely you would be enjoying it.

Comparision should not be done thats true because the game have been under processes till now but i dont think this has any problme too people have been comparing many different games and all and they need to do this to get more interest and find out what things are missing and this would be helping to the companies to by knowing what are the choice from the public and what are they demanding for and then they can solve it out. so i think its not good but not bad too and people are going to do it this cant be stopped in anyways.

you guys had a good long discussion over this i never thought that there would be such questions ever i don't think there is any problem if people have been comparing game and i think that this is the right time when the game should be compared and the user would be helping the developers in knowing what they have been missing and what is the demand form the people and they can get it done nicely so please let them do anything they want and lets not worry about all this thing, and concentrate on enjoying the game.