Thread: which character you are selecting while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

which character you are selecting while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

In Resident Evil 5 most people make use of wesker however I do not consider is so good at 3ds to wonder who you consider is good at the moment. I make use of g pitcher Rebecca is good in opposition to bosses and biscuit head seems to work extremely well in favor of me and if not just a kick in the head. This is what I consider about the best character in this game. What you guys think which you will select to take pleasure of this game.

Re: which character you are selecting while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Rebecca is a strange person. She has the best set of weapons, but is the worst character. I tend to go in the company of Hunk or Krauser Reaper weapon set with Rebecca. the majority people make use of Hunk or Krauser to melee simple, however I've learned from familiarity that Clair be able to be as good if used appropriately for the reason that it is able to control how many hits is used when combat is making it a the murderers faster melee. Wesker uroboris demand because of his dash attack.

Re: which character you are selecting while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I often do Krauser (exoskeleton) or reaper melee piece because it is not good and not have the waist like a lightning skill and Rebecca configuration settings or Barry. Rebecca is a good combo gun go getter but Barry is good for combos that can pop the knee cap with her hostile and the use of instant death move to destroy them. Magnum and super good for the Savior and his rifle is a death blow in the blind guys with claws on the weak point. But if no heads on a mission, then I will carry Rebecca.

It's a tossup. Many of them have something to offer. Several have at least one melee instant death or at least one very strong. I am able to select to Claire and Jill plenty, however like HUNK very well. I started trying to utilize certain load outputs in favor of particular characters (dissimilar from their alts) and revolutionize the skills to adapt to the load / character. Maintains a little additional interesting for myself.

Usually, I see an average amount of all characters use the same. Perhaps not much of Claire. I personally use Rebecca. From time to time for fun Jill. Most people like Hunk. But I really like his moves from body to body. It takes a long time to make a move from body to body. I tend to use all in a balanced level, but my favorite is probably the business use Claire and Rebecca Nurse Jill RE3. I also use a variety of output load, the ones who tend not to use are outputs Chris or HUNK load.

I like HUNK, but seeing so many people use a different route and was used in place of Chris. He looks so unique when used really well because it attacks faster melee in the game. Although depending on the stage that I am in favor of establishing krasuer and knife, as much as you can without seriously endangering. My skills range with fast charge, the murderer of giants and combat. Claire w / Rebecca’s cargo and combat skills increase, the battle usually threw himself completely, and the murderer of giants.