Thread: what silly mistakes you have done while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D online

what silly mistakes you have done while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D online

I made this topic for the reason that I made enough mistakes yesterday, as. Getting stung by Super Salvador I know how many times at 5-2. Loss of life through my own grenade launcher during EX-9 (Majini saw was the face). I estimate it was stupid and all for the reason that of the hours that prearranged yesterday supposed to be sleeping, however something had to approach, (not at all did). What you guys experience with it? Please share your memories with us.

re: what silly mistakes you have done while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D online

The mistakes I've made online are pretty basic: you must have kept the combo going, my partner accidentally hit with a grenade (which was delayed, honest). That sort of thing, but not too often. The most stupid thing I did was alone in the EX-1. I was Barry and I made a mockery of a Savior in the distance so you can get a power boost. He made the joke and was captured by a cultured man. Burst, but Salvador was right in front of me and I had no grass to escape. Damn, I did well.

re: what silly mistakes you have done while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D online

Mission 4-5 which was originally from Barry and my partner was deputy Claire, I shot the red barrel near the end of the route starts right at the container side of the enemies jump (near the stairs ) I never saw her with him for the reason that of the black suit and ended up blowing his Majini with 7 / fans. What bothers me is when I grabbed one of the villagers to bite you. The animation has a lot of time could cause the loss of the combination or killing a huge enemy.

Once at 5-3 I and my partner had a combo of 145 with an enormous amount of time remaining. To keep the combos going quickly I used the grenade launcher with three enemies in the face like a claw. I exploded. We lost. I felt terrible afterwards. Again, the 5-3 also. My partner is sued Claria. The combo was running low. I was running in search of an enemy. I found myself, then I saw an enemy far away and I shot a grenade right at them. It was my partner, not an enemy.

I do not be acquainted with if it's my fault or my partner to run it, however I hate at what time I have the lightning and my partner is injured in the storm. I hate when I hit an enemy with a grenade launcher to save a combo, just for my partner to teleport next to the enemy and fly (damn lag). Last enemy, the combination is running out, I turn around; see a moving launch a grenade fire. Damn my partner! Anyway, let's say some of my friends have had bad luck on my part. Fortunately, most other people get good luck.

I think you can get the state of death by the executioner just because it may surprise you as fast. Other than that, I do not have an excuse to enter a state of death and everything else can be easily removed or hear them coming before they get near you. It's easy not to die in this game. Too many players simply do not heal properly so enter a state of death. The mission of the prison on the 4th of missions. They sit around the first killing enemies only to be beaten by the executioner at once, not good.

Do not kill my partner was a stupid mistake. Krauser was a alt. At that time, I started playing and had an Infinity 7 Level 1 (I did not know that the ability at the time). Turns out he was trying to hunt. So the game was like Hunk (me) Vs Krauser Vs Majini (couple). Well, I was killing my partner then Majini fires a RPG and I'm dying in the state. He saves me, so I thought I did it by accident. The second time he did it again. Then attacked him and me along with him, the two die. The stupidest thing I was trying again by accident.