Thread: I think sherry is back in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I think sherry is back in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I was looking for translations for the second book files and came across this information that Capcom is back Jerez put in the book. I know a while ago Wesker reports were confirmed non-canon, but this is a book a day with events canon, so I guess that means Wesker plans with sherry. Capcom does not have any plans on the use of sherry another time? Possibly this might be involved through the project "top secret" Alyson is operational.

Re: I think sherry is back in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I find this very interesting, though. It's as if Leon is a puppet (and literally, yes) in government. "Otherwise, Sherry will get it." It seems that fate is in the hands of Jerez de Leon and the only thing you can do is follow orders regardless. I see this as good and bad depending on the situation. So it would be an adult in a way yes, I said that was a horrible thought, but Devil May Cry is great, is good at the same time. But I want RE to be RE not DMC so that makes it a horrible thought again.

You and I were on the same page about Leon being a puppet. If forced Leon to be a government agent, then I could only imagine forcing Jerez because antibodies. As you mentioned, you might see this as good (if Capcom has plans to use it again) or you might see this as something negative, because we may be looking at the new Alice Capcom gives her powers. I should have probably been the basis for Resident Evil 4, but we all know how that turned out.

Any interesting plot development is almost gone with Sherry because much time has passed since she was still a factor in history. Given that Wesker is dead, that will probably never know what their plans were for her. If she shows up again I guess it will be very different than the first games of the series were growing up. Realistically, Jerez and his story should have already been included in the plot of these games were relevant and actually made sense.

I do not think Capcom really go that far and make Jerez Alice; Capcom should know how hated Alice is one of the Resident Evil fans. It just would not be elegant of them. Norman as well Capcom did Majini equipped through rocket launchers and AK within Re5 so what prevents them from having to fight the humans in an RE game in the future. I hope not. Sherry I see a copy of Excel and Alexia, for some reason. Argument is the typical daddy's girl is wrong, but the motivation is actually pretty good.

Sherry cannot return evil. As much as everyone will hate what I'm going to say, I wish she had one similar to Claire in Resident Evil: Afterlife. The government did experiments in Jerez to remove the antibodies G and she lost her memory so you do not remember who Claire is. Then it would be a kind of "who can trust Jerez" story. It also seems as if only trusted Claire during the incident in Raccoon City, it would be interesting to see her lose their trust in the one person he could trust.

That's something I like Resident Evil: ends against all types of undead creatures or strange and really puts the "fight or flight" scenario, or run, shoot or killed (at worst) they end up dead yourself for being indecisive in his actions. I really hate lame; making it a fulfilling career to position earlier than doing that is acquainted with what through his long tongue, puncture. This is what I am thinking about it. Let’s see what will next we get to here.