Thread: Rumors about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D logo revealed

Rumors about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D logo revealed

Hello guys while searching about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D I found image of official logo of this game which is I think rumors about it and also resting on that image following date: September 15, 2011. That’s at what time we’re predictable to obtain official details from Capcom on this highly anticipated game. A full arrival to horror, or not? We’ll discover out at TGS in presently a few months. However for at the moment, this rumor must be taken through a big grain of salt.

Re: Rumors about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D logo revealed

Is it for the reason that the Comic-Con is an American convention, or that this rumor is probably false, but not all official openings of the first games of D major has always been under the name of Biohazard and Resident Evil? If this proved in reality, behind the doors at Comic-Con, then it makes sense to the title in the RE. I could be wrong though. ORC has not yet published. Something deep, deep down tells me to expect another OTS either horror or action.

I do not want to get my hopes up, knowing that the Internet these days, but if this is legit, it's very exciting. The only way to know for sure is September 15. That said, I'm a little surprised that the condemnation was not mentioned in the panel yesterday. It looked more closely at the words below the title that says: More news to come at the Tokyo Game Show 2011, which is September 15th! I'm starting to think this is legit. RE6 material is faster than I expected, I thought it was going to look out the issue in 2012.

I was very happy to hear about this last night, but when I woke up this morning, I need solid proof of something more image that has a logo on it. Remember, relyonhorror spoiled a while back I had to take the job initially. For now, I retract my statement last night and wait for the official announcement. Comic Con is an American convention, which is why the sample as ER and Biohazard not. The latter would be meaningless to the audience.

There are still many flaws with this. The main Resident Evil games have always been first shown under the name Biohazard which makes me believe that you got to meet everybody in Japan first. Why make an announcement for an announcement? If it's such a surprise for which was behind closed doors? Do they even have a small trailer? Why have not said anything officially Capcom? That only shows the words "Resident Evil 6" and people hyped, but only a limited amount of exaggeration to get a date to finally reveal the game?

I do not think we would see the logo, therefore, "leaked" image. He said it was a Capcom press conference. Perhaps they were discussing the announcement Ke6. Why is it secret so exciting and to see a banner that says it Ke6? We all know there will be a Ke6. If you have a teaser trailer, how can it be said that even if it is in production, though? This means that there would be no material to reveal but the banner that says Resident Evil 6 which in my opinion is not a big deal.

I'm glad it's not a dumb restart. I'm tired of rebooting the system. I hope it is nothing like Resident Evil 4 or 5. I also hope to play as the evil of the old residential school, where a good story and good character moments (RE1, RE2, RE3 and RE: CV) are in. This was not an ad. This was a conference behind closed doors, not meant for the public where Capcom developers discussed what's next for the company in the near future. Most likely they are to lift the ban on what was discussed within the next week or so for the general public to be acquainted with.