Thread: What more you want to see in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

What more you want to see in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I will use Chris as an example. Say you have a magnum. His gun has 6 bullets. The fire once. That leaves you 5.6 bullets. When you reload, I want to see a correct sequence of charge. I do not want to see Chris empty the barrel and the placement of six bullets. I want to see put a single bullet to replace the fired bullet. This time, using an assault rifle. Are, say, 80 per clip? The fire until up 64/80 bullets. You have an extra charger in your inventory. When you reload, if the animation sequence the clip down Chris and his replacement by a new, 64/80 have been discarded, not replaced.

re: What more you want to see in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Players can choose wisely when to recharge. If the player uses the first clip or use a fresh clip to give a longer stream of fire? Or better yet, perhaps a reload gun clip, the clip used is put back into inventory and fresh clip loaded. No combined. Seriously, do not manually put the bullets in the magazine one by one during the match live. We have learned to swing a knife properly, your feet should be based in one place and cannot run and bar. I saw in the Apocalypse is a walk and shoot, I do not know if the money has been fixed knife.

Looking back to the beginning of Resident Evil, maybe it's safe to say that one of the elements that depend heavily on the game apart from ammunition and firearms is the first aid spray. When our state of fine droplets of danger again in the early days of Resident Evil, we would love if we find a first aid spray in our inventory. One dose, which is good to go. I like the concept, but maybe there is something wrong? The new mechanism immediately to perfect health first aid spray that has been done in up until now. I'm not much of a person who complains about it.

If they do not support the effect of the first spray, I doubt that it has completed a Resident Evil one. I wonder if instead of complete cure instantly, slower recovery is good and more realistic. No problem at all with the current first aid spray effect, but seriously, if I spray a help of a gunshot wound, was to be battle ready right away? This could go to the herbs as well. I'm fine with the current first aid spray effect; I'd just rather be whether to be more realistic.

I imagine the scene is chapter 1.1 of Civil Checkpoint Resident Evil 5. The part in facing Majini executioner. Imagine no Majinis others. The only characters in the scene are Chris, Sheva, and the executioner. The stage, Chris shoots the executioner. It so happened that the executioner was able to get close to Chris. Chris hits the executioner. Chris stumbles again, and he has a wound. When I say that the wound is bleeding, and the player can see the wound, and besides the loss of health, health constantly Chris losses, no less than a spray or an element of healing is used.

Re: What more you want to see in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Drop weapon is the rule enabled weapons. This weapon is falling due to certain events. We will classify the damage to three: the slight damage, moderate and strong. If, for example, receives damage that is strong, will tend to go down the gun. I cannot find it realistic in the entire game to get hurt, however under no circumstances will for all time have a good grip on the weapon. However we are able to add more to this.