Thread: Wish to see Resident Evil in anime

Wish to see Resident Evil in anime

I am a lover of Ada and I play Resident Evil for 12 years of age with RE2, and then I played RE1 and have not stopped playing all the titles in this wonderful saga. Resident Evil Degeneration is a great example of that is possible, but back to the beginning of the story? I do not know if this discussion was proposed before, but I think the anime will be a great opportunity for new generations who never played the first titles in this series, and will not play because of laziness or the age and quality of graphics.

Re: Wish to see Resident Evil in anime

Well, to be honest, I'm kind of the way with this. CGI films are important to me because for me are "filled plot." Personally, I think do an anime, and CGI to make a film on top of that the games would be too much money-making for (Not sure of the amount of network Capcom). I like to see some screenshots or even information from producers before making a final answer, if you ever decide to go through with it.

Instead of the anime, I would have a CGI television series or perhaps TV suspense as the living dead. Animes are very nice and all, but I do not think they are able to fully capture the possibility RE. With plotholes was really stupid and terribly boring, then crapping all the characters with boring. Almost ridiculous action scenes and sequences lasted terribly boring to talk about doing nothing and of inferior quality to the animation really bad sometimes.

CGI films are great, but not everyone likes CGI. It feels like I'm watching a scene of two hours long cut in a game of Resident Evil. Personally, I like the anime better. I think anyone should start with 0 or the first. You could make a Saga of it, some episodes in each game. As of 5 or 6 for each game. If the first of the series is successful, then continue doing them, but it was a failure. You have to make it available though. I know I would be asking too much to put on Adult Swim or something.

Here I also wish to add something in this case. Personally I think the anime will have more chances to win the low production cost, not to mention the difficulty of getting good players who think the characters in the saga. The anime will be perfect for capturing essences impossible and all viscera, action and terror. I would like to see Resident Evil become a bad production, poor effects like walking death due to low budgets.