Thread: How to upgrade a unit's equipment in Supreme Ruler Cold War

How to upgrade a unit's equipment in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Just a quick question about how to handle the huge and massively outdated - the Soviet Army: Is there any way to improve team unity? Or are we just supposed to scrap the unity and reconstruction of another with the new equipment? That seems pretty complicated. Anyone have any kind of idea about the drive for improvement in this game? This is really huge for me and I do not know how I can fix this annoying.

Re: How to upgrade a unit's equipment in Supreme Ruler Cold War

At least you get some goods when millions of junk, rather than parking in a remote field in a base of 20 years, and finally the melting of scrap. Assuming you does not sell it to Mao and Kim. Sell all the Koreans in the north and watch the fun comes from the Korean War. While I'm at a standstill waiting for my copy! In fact, I have a problem selling my old computer - mostly a gazillion Sturmoviks because nobody wants to pay, and if anyone does - China - with 50% of the maximum value.

I gave all the countries in my buffer. Does that make the UN approval to go down. Maybe that's why it is very important to me, and I have not gone to war yet! I have not gotten my head the wrath of the UN; however, although I have a sneaking suspicion it has to do with crippling taxation, there is no social policy, espionage and nuclear proliferation unbridled nonsense. And a note to Balthagor: Actually, there should be upgradeable.

In a way, goats MacGyver could type it. Basically, add an upgrade option and when selected, the unit will switch off and discarded and the element of renovation would be placed on the nearest queue Fab (or, if less CPU intensive) 1 / 4 or 1 / 2 completed. Of course, though. Most units do not have a direct upgrade path, and the IRL for the most its troops from sediments are technically "better" if given new weapons / armor.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. Well, that do not currently have an upgrade path does not mean that in a future version of the game could not. It's really a kind of truism that the military units that improvements are intended to replace stuff they already had, and while some vehicles may have attached the new weapons, probably best to simulate this through reductions in research of high technology.