Thread: What you think about Leon and His Women in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

What you think about Leon and His Women in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I think Leon and Angela are the best couple! Leon and Angela are always holding hands and looking at each other until something interrupts are moments. Then, finally, finally are currently Leon said he would love to go to "dive" with Angela again. I could also forget that they are kissing. And yes, a kiss because everyone knows he cannot give someone under water and cardiopulmonary resuscitation to the fact that Angela wants to go diving again shows that it was a kiss.

Re: What you think about Leon and His Women in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I reflect Angela and Leon> Ada and Leon. Ada seems small for a ship of relations. I possibly will imagine getting into a helicopter Ada in the middle of the date, and Leon got bored or something. O operation Leon and Ada married. On the other hand, Angela looks much nicer and I will never forget dependable. kiss. I still remember the relationship hinted that Jill and Carlos, too, so yes. I am a brand of old relationships.

Re: What you think about Leon and His Women in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I'm the only one who got the feeling that Angela was built outside of Ada. That is, the ratio of Leon in the company of them is approximately identical. Angela and Leon Ada age, Leon kisses to both, Angela and Ada has the scene you are regarding to fall they are the death of Leo cling to them, mutually their names start through "A's". The list goes on. It would be interesting to observe a story through all three mutually. This is what I think about it.

I know that not everyone will agree. But I am confused with what I've seen in RE 2, Darkside Chronicles, and RE 4, and degeneration, this is what I have to say. Incidents with Ada, Leon, it is quite hooked on it (IMO), however at what time I proverb the way Leon looks at Angela, is subsequently confusing. As a result I'm starting to think that maybe Leon is in love with both (?). I wonder what to do when the three go diving together. Who is he going to kiss this time? If you kiss, then that is the first?

I say Leon and Ada because Leon is concerned with allocating Ada went on to say that she is a part of him that cannot let go. He always ends up saving Ada and cares about their assignments and Ada also cares about Leon, but Ada is more important work. Even in their missions Leon always ends up helping or wants to be near him. They love each other. I have been following this person and everything he / she has been publishing the hate and offensive messages. So ignore the offensive material and we'll be fine.

Hello guys I saw some video of this game on YouTube and I really in love with this game. It’s simply awesome. And if will talk about these two then I will say the male protagonist in the RE series are handsome. however that’s how Capcom requirements it to be. To market the characters to be visually attractive to the consumer. leons the heterosexual, deep voice, emo haired, agent contrasted through chris the hulking/ beefy, self-righteous, rugged, soldier they give women variety is all I’m saying you get the point.