Thread: AI sphere building in Supreme Ruler Cold War

AI sphere building in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I started this game before the update 0. However, they have followed the game after patching it. So if someone has started a game after the review and noticed a difference please let me know. Its 1952 and the USSR has virtually no country in its field. I've only gone to bribe everyone and even the war saw a covenant members are neutral now. Is it me or is the AI not actively trying to build your field? Anyone have any idea about this? Please help me if anyone get any5thing about this.

Re: AI sphere building in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Well, if the values have not changed much. Setting the tough diplomacy must make the Soviet Union to win slowly improving diplomatic relations with other nations without actively trying for more difficult for you to improve relations with the AI and makes it easy for AI to make friends. I'm playing normal in all areas (closer to a fair playing field you can get), which is why I asked if his "actively" building their field.

We have seen a very late game (1970), where the Soviets had most of the world, including Canada and most NATO members, but we hope that the observations of the player. How to keep the game forever, or so long, when the setting will only give you 120 months as a limit. I leave nothing, but I realize in my main menu the game will end in August 1950. Are you a little more than mount it when you reach the end and only carried out until a final winner, then.

My games (although he only played first 3-5 years in three separate games now) have shown otherwise. The USSR seems to get a lot of people leaning his way and for reasons I do not appreciate Czechoslovakia in as a minimum the last 2 occupied Greece and Turkey, while China has South Korea. It is leaving the U.S. plenty of influences in the district of the first 3-5 years. Also in the last two games I have in the first year was a wall of spam in the countries of Latin left slant or a sphere and a movement toward the Soviet side is sure what causes this, because all the pop-up time and what has happened in two separate games.

I noticed that in the early years of NATO wins a lot of influence USSR leaving almost nothing, but later in the game of influence and is exploited the majority NATO countries into its sphere. Here's a map I made showing the authority of the two spheres. It's 1965 in my current game. I am finding that has to deal with them, to keep them under control. I am the supply of units to 4 proxy wars right now in my current game, and creating a few more points to war. Also, I am supporting or opposing gobs in many regions. I've seen two flip, then threw my sphere, and even an alliance.

With the AI play the two superpowers, the U.S. does not seem the least effort on the growth of their area, only a few military coups here and there to eliminate Soviet influence, but the same country more often than not return to the Soviet sphere again shortly. The Soviet sphere always seems to grow much beyond the U.S., I am yet to see the U.S. add a single new ally, only a handful of moderate supporters.

November 1952, my first game just bribed. Even those who are actually allied with the USSR have been bribed enough to leave the Soviet sphere. And the Soviets did nothing to retrieve. I would like to end by bribing the world to prove, but I got distracted by the control of the new labels Modding. Of course I'm in the way of diplomacy superman you learn really fast when playing against others online.