Thread: Supreme Ruler Cold War: Anyone seen peace in Korea ever

Supreme Ruler Cold War: Anyone seen peace in Korea ever

As I state in my title, anyone find any kind of peace in Korea ever? Anybody seen a successful deadlock and peace at the 38tg equivalent? As well is there a way to control your allies to accept peace or present peace? I have seen a screenshot of the Ogaden conflict, and experienced an Israeli-Egyptian combat in 1956. As well an Eritrean-Ethiopian warfare. Anyone have any idea about this? Please if anyone finds any idea or any information about this than please provide me.

Re: Supreme Ruler Cold War: Anyone seen peace in Korea ever

Actually, tend to lose very quickly, and is ridiculously easy to turn too, but war can only end one-sided (100 000 men sent in China, the war was over in a couple of months) and total mind. It is totally opposed to it should be. The first few weeks is extremely one-sided in favor of the North, while the U.S. substantial ground forces are pushing further into the north, which the Chinese to intervene and increase participation of western and reinforcements to arrive in Korea soon.

We certainly need something that runs the war to an impasse that makes sense that causes avian influenza ceasefire. The same is needed in Vietnam. Eritrea and Ethiopia, for its part has the opposite problem, no one wins, is an eternal stalemate, unless the human player involved. Helping Western forces of Eritrea stuck on some island of Eritrea, while Eritrea's army has no assets there is no military or gasoline, and the same seems true for Ethiopia.

There is plenty to talk about these issues on the wars in Vietnam and NK, but nothing is happening in other places like the Middle East or Africa, the problems of nationalism in Israel or Africa? In the real world at this time there were no wars of liberation in almost all over the place, especially in Asia. It seems rather strange to me. He stalled for 2 years to give South Korea the inventory of all the Australian army, but finally after 2 years that China finally wiped them out through attrition.

To be honest, I can get on NATO ended fairly quickly NK (1 year). But then, since the U.S. does not have an end unit of land before the war started. I'm not surprised. And as soon as the war began troops from Britain, France, Canada, and Italy and even went to Denmark, the NK only they had no help. I think the S. Koreans only had a hand in making a city, NATO wiped out the rest of the country.

As the Soviet Union by sending a very large and steady supply of cash, oil, property and motorized thousand units just keep Pyongyang and NK were able to fight against the South and the U.S. a stalemate roughly along the lines of history. One or two months after China suddenly jump at war with an aggression and ferocity rarely seen without adjusting the AI. About 240K victims after take Seoul finish off the rest of the U.S. expeditionary force and then decide to rest on its laurels. SK A year later he is still alive, but discarding of Pusan.

I noticed that too in my game. U.S. was the only one in Korea and drove all the way to the border of China, North Korea had left a city and suddenly, China has just swarms below. That's where I stopped last night, but I think it will be interesting to see what happens. On the other hand there are 10 countries fighting in Vietnam. France, Germany, UK, Spain, Holland, etc (all of NATO) and the Soviet Union and China, helping the north. It's an amazing back and forth.