Thread: Influencing neutral countries in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Influencing neutral countries in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Just speculate if you guys have success with its strategy of influence, because I do not. How long do you really need to convince other countries to join your cause? I mean, I'm trying to make Egypt now to join the Soviet communism by underneath the opposition revelry and invest heavily in the insurgency. His military approval is 0% and the national approval is around 11%. At a standstill not anything is actually occurrence. In my first game I attempted to induce India and as well lacking success.

Re: Influencing neutral countries in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Unfortunately it is easier to ignore all together and just government bribery in its sphere of influence. I have not been able to achieve any notable result of the financing of insurgent / opposition. But having that money and give it as a gift to the country every day and loves pretty fast. I am playing as Iran and bestow Pakistan, Israel and Saudi Arabia political 50.00m in split offers a great 10-20 times based on where the relationships are and now they are my allies.

I discovered the same thing. The game is I'm in December 1950. The upper right corner is the number 27 11 26 9 9. I started to bribe the region in recent months of the game are rapidly changing. Haiti had a hit and I received about 30 messages to the notification area of change in value, regions / colonies alignment with influence, your influence on the average, half of uses and some Aligned influenced. The settings may have more of an impact, this game almost everything is by default, change the difficulty to be hard all the military.

Not only that, but I bet the USSR invaded Gibraltar and other countries besides the United Kingdom in its defense. Next, Russia attacked Spain and again no one came to his aid. Although Spain was not aligned to the U.S. I cannot imagine the U.S. sit back and let that happen. That is considered a total transaction value. It could also give the total value of the time. Despite making the payments, which could reduce the stress in your treasure if you are going broke and still want to bribe someone.

I'm beginning to suspect that "financing the insurgency" and / or "discourage support / independence" is playing in relationships. I think you can make relations between the UN as well. I started about Venezuela (USA Player). I noticed a few things. If I gave them money or goods freely to change their influence from any alignment. While at the club of non-aligned, I will buy a product from them at a maximum price. That would change again next His influence soon after.

The options in the lobby, in particular difficulty Diplo, have a much more important in how easy it is to influence other countries. The Diplo hard against very easy it was exponentially more expensive and time consuming to bribe only the countries themselves. Or not to support a government has an almost immediate effect on relationships. Support for the insurgency, and the verdict is still out on that, but seems to be a broken feature.