Thread: No tutorial for Supreme Ruler Cold War

No tutorial for Supreme Ruler Cold War

I really not understand how’s this possible. This is really shocking news for me. I have never played this type of game before, but it seems that I should have been a veteran sr2020 player first. Truly it’s Very let down. While I ask for this to developer they just reply me that, they are regrets that they planned tutorial system fell through. And they say, we are functioning on creating a few videos which will present insight to get players going in the game. Don’t know what happen of this game.

Re: No tutorial for Supreme Ruler Cold War

To be honest 2020 was the same learning curve. No matter which game of the series made the leap you are facing a sharp curve. Unless you're a fan of the genre in general, as if at the time it’s less about what to do and more about how to get it done. The good news is that there are plenty of people who frequent the forums are usually more than willing to help. Feel free to post any questions you may have. One explanation may help the learning curve.

Undoubtedly, the lack of a tutorial in the game will be one of the biggest criticisms we receive SRCW, the fact is it is very difficult to create an effective tutorial design for this type of game. The tutorials for Supreme Ruler of our previous games have generally been criticized, in fact a couple of reviews did not bother to document the number of static pages and / or words in the tutorial screens SR2020. We discussed a number of options for SRCW, and even had a narrow conception to execution, but the overall design was a series of context-sensitive hints and tips, help, possibly, but not a "tutorial" up till now.

SRCW The reality is that not a game that will be dominated and "solved" in a few hours, so that most players expect a learning curve, and a tutorial is not going to be what keeps strategy players away. For players who are new to this type of game depth, we hope that our efforts of others (tutorial PDF files found in the Windows menu / program and the next tutorials YouTube) will fill the bill as good or better than any other tutorial in the game would do.

My biggest concern is the lack of game of "how." For example, I have a timer over as South Africa and they said that the market is ripe for a stroke of luck and the manual says it sold on the open market. The problem is that cannot seem to find "how to" sell on the open market, lack of consumer goods? Again, I can never find the "how" to remedy the situation, either in the open market by buying or creating them at home.

I was so frustrated I decided to invade some colonies of English and my tanks stopped moving, because they are gas. Again, my minister does not mean to do something about it or a pop up to say that this is how to convert part of their gasoline to gas. I think we all agree that the economy is extremely important in this game and would like some YouTube videos explore the area. SR2020 I have not played in a good 7 months, so getting back in the Cold War was a shock, especially because the world economy in the beginning of the game is in tatters.

Auto Sales section is good if you're producing something for export, but we want to build a reserve of it too. Make sure your bulk sales are set to 0 Number of units though. I can put in 75% and keep 25% of my daily production and slowly build an arsenal. On the other hand I can set Auto to 0% and store everything they produce. It is a good way to manipulate the market, or if you want to do an off-trade agreement and submit an ally a large amount of petroleum products or military, they need power.

Well, to be honest most of the tutorials in the game are pretty weak anyway in their descriptions of what is not a great loss and manuals are nearly equal. The only thing that can be filled with uncertainty people are relying on word of mouth in the forums and Wiki creation of something later, when the facts come out. The plan is to do a little more and update everyone when you are not new. Now that we have up to 5 and change the focus to other elements again.