Thread: Vietnam war in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Vietnam war in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I started a game and I intend to show the Vietnam War, which unfortunately gave me a very negative impression of the AI. Standing, losing the oil, moving troops to the border of a country that has nothing to do with the war in Vietnam, most of the units only "building" around the guerrilla forces of North Vietnam and do nothing. The few attacks that I saw were a unit to attack a garrison NV. The only real time I saw more than one unit to perform other was when he entered a guerrilla force in South Vietnam (North Vietnam captured Territory).

Re: Vietnam war in Supreme Ruler Cold War

My Vietnam was very historic. The French almost destroyed the NVA China, however, intervened and drove the French from the country. I have yet to see Vietnam become independent, but am in a stalemate over the center of the country. NV China joined in mine too, but I would give enough units for the allies completely maimed the Chinese advance. Bulgaria has partnered with NV, so I'm waiting to see if any of their units to join the shooting. South Vietnam is now independent as well, and I have given a lot of units as well. Hopefully I will see progress soon.

France and the NVA did not anything to each other to 54 in the mine when China sent a few batteries, but parked in the line of attack and large fixed positions with a guy. China did not play in Korea, stationed at the line of what I'm keeping troops 60K + and have no production facilities in the territory i own (all that NK). I started the game pre-patch and most of my values are "normal" military difficulties to "high" and the same for volatility. I was losing the space race, but now I'm a little ahead and it seems to have technology that far exceeds 1954.

No, because France is not technically at war. Are simply fighting a proxy war with South Vietnam. If you wish to engage your choices are the gift of some units south. Wait for the south is independent so you can sign treaties with them and fight a proxy war or declare itself in the north. I have read a series of messages from other people talking about him, but not yet (as of 1956) that is in my game. I support the independence of South Vietnam and Iran.

In my existing game as the United States, around 1950 France and some other NATO countries to push down to the border with China. A few months after Dow in France from the Chinese. The Chinese poured into a large number of units and destroyed what NATO units in the north and stopped around Haiphong. That was in 1952, is currently 1956. So now I have troops stationed around Hue, where the Chinese want to pursue is the unity of the South.

I at a dead thing misunderstand the war power. I thought if I was an ally of mutual defense that could fight anyone fighting the south, but I cannot attack the NVA or the Chinese, even moving ground units in their territory. I so I cannot stop them from taking territory. In order to fight the North Koreans had with Dow on them and to possess NK. I would rather not have to do that and NV own.

I think it is running on the same number as before. You have an alliance with France, but not in South Vietnam. So you can enter South Vietnam, but cannot take part in the war of power. Your options are: Wait for South Vietnam to become independent, take them to the area that well until it can be concluded mutual defense and / or total alliance, then participate in the war of power. Declare war on North Vietnam. He captured the land for you, not the South, however.