Thread: Random possibilities for next project of Supreme Ruler Cold War

Random possibilities for next project of Supreme Ruler Cold War

Anyone have any idea about next project of Supreme Ruler? I really need to know about this. I try to search on this and I find something. I think they have a truly harsh one to drag off here. The complete "sphere of sway" system will have to be truly vigorous, to sufficiently reproduce that time period. After all this I still need to know more about this. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Random possibilities for next project of Supreme Ruler Cold War

Here I too have some questions about the game. As this game is apparently designed for a period longer than sr2020, will you go from combat battalion size to something bigger? I have the feeling that the major reason for the hold up in 2020 was the add to in units as the game progressed. They are resources to be infinite? Can you discover new resources or all resources known (today) are they allocated? Or the new resources through events occur? They are the main factions, NATO and the Warsaw Pact, able to expand its members?

Management of AI will certainly be interesting to see how I imagine it will involve a lot of work, rather than the challenges of SR 2020. I paid no attention because they do not have much time. And just wanted to see a real quick message. Then I realized that the situation had changed. After looking at the photo I told myself that the next game of the Cold War. So I went to look for since I was talking about the new image only to discover that he had actually announced the next game.

I hope to use something similar to the guided missile system SP1. Where to go and give everyone a missile before the finish. And then fire a single shot. Because the first blow is really what the Cold War was about. How could he give his first enemy, stopping before they have a chance to strike back. Of course that is why I always was a cold war, not hot, MAD. No one could understand a strike would result in acceptable losses. Now we come to the general chair and see if we could have found a way to kill millions.

Some of the measures to prepare for nuclear attacks also have an impact on the number of casualties and damage to infrastructure and buildings. The trick I think above all it will make practical use of nuclear weapons and automatic hand and ensure that nuclear weapons exist in sufficient quantity. You could perhaps re-implement the pre-selection that existed in SR2010, and so the player can choose some additional objectives that the hypothetical choice of automatic orientation (a necessity) is lost.

As in real life, it should be possible to build nuclear arsenals of thousands of nuclear warheads and production methods made possible the mass production of the 60s (which of course has its disadvantages, such as costs major maintenance, and cause an expansion of the superpower nuclear arsenal opposite to avoid a loss of prestige of one species at least not keep up). While the battalions are still smaller units that simulate, we are also adding new elements into the engine to combat operations and the unit easier and more manageable.

So the engine is an evolution of SR2020 for the motor is running now, but the longer it goes through more changes will be integrated into the engine. It will be very different at the time of release, but is likely to have much in common. Remember that there are still SR2010 graphics used for statistics SR2020GC unit. If it is not broke do not fix it. And one more thing I would say here is that the U.S. has never had any permanent military base in Israel that I know.

The engine seems to be about 10 years old. After sitting, although the slowdown which occurs in tedious 2020C, there are no way you should even consider trying to sell a morally new product with the same engine as anything but an expansion of 2020. You really should consider taking people a little later, his ideas are good, but implementation is poor. With the additional support that has allowed him to bring their products to the motor torque-wise, graphics and AI-wise, and demonstrated its ability to produce decent game mechanics that could reach the top.