Thread: Is there any transport trucks to transport units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Is there any transport trucks to transport units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Can we have the trucks that transport units? It's a great idea, do not see the tanks where high friction. You see trucks carrying tanks. Moreover, the trains! YES! Mass transport of armies of hundreds of trains and railways! It is the policy in the Cold War. Anyone have any idea about this? I really searching for this and please if anyone get any idea than please provide me.

Re: Is there any transport trucks to transport units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I would ask for some kind of abstraction that strategic move for us and Huey to vientnam F4S or Germany, for the case without much hassle. I would not be a fan of the loading of trailers, but a train to represent strategic move would be good, or just leave it behind the scenes. I would like to see the automatic removal of APC infantry too, and that the unit has hard and soft values in the shooting. Infantry fighting in their vehicles.

That could be the work of carriers by the great nations and the use of the tiny nation of transport vessels that have to be unloaded in a port with a landing strip or something. No cargo trailers. My suggestion is that the unit had been to another. As we have two now, reserved and displayed. It could be a third call, "in transport" and that makes the units powerful truck faster than you can move quickly on the roads and trains for the railroads.

Two problems-first-ships that loaded most of the units without Modding. Second, it was a lot of micromanagement. For some reason I doubt that you will get a strategic move, but thought I'd mention it. I like the idea. It would help the game and the realism with foot units, which will be over. It would add a ban on one side of things too. Maybe your idea could apply to become a symbol of the ship to monitor the strategic moves. Only available when ships are in a pool.