Thread: Two flag units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Two flag units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I was a little on the wars in proximity. What about some units can start optra a nation, but they seem to belong to another. Former Soviet Mig pretend dark mig15 15. Not all units may have up to 2 flags. Then there must be a serving has done cannot be 2 flag is in the required level I 1:10, for example, the man of power that has 2 units with an output of 10 men and you want the flag nation which has 100 labor that can only be 2 in Hall 1 of the units.

Re: Two flag units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Everyone should be as able to catch them out (to discover) when a unit is 2 signaling, and must have consequences on the basis of their form of government of a nation democratic type (USA) fall could result in the approval internal and fall in the level of acceptance of the military in one country spreading dictatshipe could type another nation is an acceptable increase in the level of the military to spread. I think it's a good idea, I mean if WW3 was about to begin, in fact, all NATO units have been under a single command.

WW3 not necessarily just the war even smaller, how many of the Mig 15 North Korean Air Force during the koeren war where it acts as plain North Korea, or Vietnam or additional Angola. Why not be able to ask its allied units to be placed under his command during a period of time, this happened a little during the Cold War and still does today. The Commonwealth Div comes to mind, a Canadian brigade, one of Australia / New Zealand and British Brigade.

You really need a two flags, the flag or a shared system. The reason is that the units are sent in its entirety and not just the use of equipment reserves and resources that must be followed. Whose men are unity, and where losses are applied, are crucial. A combination of both a flag and a flag of two probably shared the best job. A flag to being the nation with unity and supplies for men and the other flag any cause or partnership units are associated with time.

As a combat unit in the UK in a NATO force would have a UK flag and a flag of NATO. With the Union Jack which allows the recording of men, equipment, and losses, and the flag of NATO to allow the joint acquisition of land and control the unit by the leader of NATO. How supplies, such as in military units must work, not sure. The nation must provide the control of the supplies or in the case of a group of leading U.S. alliance for example, NATO and the USSR or North Korea pact if the USSR were leands some of the unit.

I am not certain I like that I'm not even sure it would work. Put the load in a region could give others a "free ride" and is likely to cause many of the regions to pay do not meet the financial need and not to boot. Imagine an alliance without the U.S., now imagine a region in which the alliance of having to provide a supply of all other regions of the alliance. I have strongly suspected they will have to work from a pool from all regions of the alliance, or kept as it is now, with each region providing their own units.

I am not certain what two units of the flag, but it must be able to do two things.
    1. Send Expeditionary Force. Basically, the units under their control against an enemy on friendly soil. Think of U.S. forces in Vietnam or Chinese forces in Korea.
    2. Loan unit. Basically, your loan unit to a friendly nation in the control and provided by that nation. Think of the Republic of Korea and Australian Forces in Vietnam. Or the Cuban forces in Angola.