Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to apply pc control on ps3

Video Games

Old 23-07-2011

How to apply pc control on ps3

Hello guys yesterday I was playing cod game. And while surfing net I found one site there they specified settings to apply al your pc control on your ps3. I am having ps3. So I tried to shift my all pc control to my ps3. But still it?s not working then I again visit that same site and again tried it. But nothing happen. So I am bit confused is it possible or not. Please share your ideas with me. I am waiting for your huge reply on it. All replies are appreciated.

Old 23-07-2011

Re: How to apply pc control on ps3

My roommate and I were playing try this last night. Basically, some clever guy has managed to make your PC emulate a PS3 controller by the use of Bluetooth, permit you to rebind the entire controls on joystick to what peripherals you have resting on your PC, including keyboard and mouse. It can only be used in Linux yet, so if you have not already, grab and install Ubuntu on a USB drive or use your imagination Windows installation that does not require and disk partitioning. I've also read that it's a pain to configure with no Debian distros, so it's probably best to just stick with Ubuntu.
Old 23-07-2011

I used a custom mouse on my ps3 for a while and dominated in the cod and groom. Until finally upgrade my pc and went back to that. PS3 is again a doorstop / Mediabox. The PS3 already has keyboard and mouse in games, but the only developer to realize the use of it is epic in UT3. Quite disappointing, really. This is appropriate akin on the way to the early days of the computer, where "consoles" entertainment team made light effort.
Old 23-07-2011

The problem is that each game has a different configuration for the sensitivity to look at. Killzone, for example, is intentionally made to feel what the developers call "heavy." In fact, it's just lazy and stupid has a number of acceleration into it. Additional games similar to CoD translate approximately directly to the mouse controls, as they are made to be extra sensitive to its input. This means that a mouse is extremely dissimilar within the two games exclusive of a lot of personage settings for every game. This is why XIM3 for Xbox 360 is extremely popular for the reason that it is a very intelligent device through a specific configuration for dissimilar games.
Old 23-07-2011

This provision gives a reasonable touch of control too, permitting you to redo settings for every event. This gives it more potential than things like those FragFX controllers, but you're still constrained to imitating what's in reality plausible with a gamepad. All in all breathtaking the extent that fittings hacking goes. Notwithstanding tantamount to the XIM3 is, it?s still $150 which is an honest spot of coin for a connector and not a lot of people is eager to spend that. The thought of the reassure is to verify everybody has square with specs.
Old 23-07-2011

I do not think is cheating. You are not doing anything that is not possible with the controller. It makes you unbeatable. Hell, you do not still perform well; you still have to be synchronized. Simply permit people who experience uncomfortable through a gamepad really enjoys the games. I've never approximating the arrangement of the console and as a result I've not at all played the games. Nevertheless, my brother plays his Xbox 360 continually and frequently asks me to play in the company of or against it.
Old 23-07-2011

I gave this a different decent spin the previous evening on Killzone 3. The look-increasing speed on that diversion is an actual situation for actualizing consequences near a standard rodent, but I still devised a workable plan to get a setup going which in any event felt more pleasing than a gamepad. The expansive rodent developments were very nearly spot on (separated from a small slack), but the positively subtle developments were just about non-displayed unpaid to the quickening. Anybody else who's got this up and running and could prefer to attempt my Killzone profile, unequivocally express so and I'll be euphoric to impart.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,