Thread: How different Supreme Ruler Cold War from other Supreme Ruler games

How different Supreme Ruler Cold War from other Supreme Ruler games

Here I am to discuss something about the Supreme Ruler games. Anyone have any idea how different will this be from other SR games? The name suggests this game will be very similar to the first two supreme rulers and people seem to be talking about it as if it were very similar as well. Given what the game takes place in, I was like to think that much will be reviewed especially diplomacy. I have curiosity about the different and yet it really possible?

Re: How different Supreme Ruler Cold War from other Supreme Ruler games

While I am talking about changing things, please have a pool transparent cheap labor, where you can see exactly how many works of its population and a breakdown of what industries / services in specific work force rupture working down is a good idea. Some of the concerns it could become SR 2020 with a skin of the Cold War. Cold War through the skin I mean if the same issues as the fight against avian influenza, the training, the hierarchy is the same, then he could feel the same.

I must confess that in the field that has high hopes for this being a radically different game. Realistically, I see the limitations of the various versions of SR, in connection with military AI and country / etc management unit, and I do a version of the Cold War can be made to do justice was. Especially the political overtones. I've decided to spend 1 to go. I can pick it up when on sale or in a bucket to break. For that I am wrong, and only time will tell.

I have hope because if you have nothing to hope. Even if it is a renewal of sr2020 still be good. And again I have the same question - will sr 2020 with the technicians just before and minor improvements (other than the management of the superpowers of the screens). I would love to implement RW events - such as missile crisis in Cuba - what would happen if UB does not fall? U.S. will really start the war? It will be here much more diplomatic options?

I'm hitting it as almost been two months and I was hoping someone in the know may be able to shed some light on it now. What is interesting about analyze the work force - particularly if you can promote certain areas so you do not have to micromanage the opening / closing buildings everywhere to concentrate their labor when unemployment is very low. It really amusing, How SR considers it a blessing to play the high unemployment - which can lead to more construction.