Thread: Possible to throw out freefall bombs in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Possible to throw out freefall bombs in Supreme Ruler Cold War

There's really no reason for the missile unit in the game, as the default attack is at least anyway. And the AI decides to build and trade them, despite being redundant at best. To be clear, I'm talking about the specific unit of missiles generic free fall bombs. I know I have not really considered, but even if I remove someone simply mod in. Anyone have any idea about this? Please let me know if anyone finds anything about this.

Re: Possible to throw out freefall bombs in Supreme Ruler Cold War

If you want to mod, that depends on them, neither I nor the AI in my game to say the AI mod. Right now is based in reality these, losing ground missiles in them, and comes to trade, wasting time turning below. The same GIMPS in combat with them. Is it something that's important list of the best? Non-existent mythical being not. But hope seems to be something that would have mere moments to remove, how long the removal of a file-making unit.

IIRC, due to the way the combat system worked in SR2020, any missile that requires you to go in the same hex as the goal of telling your air always have quite a bit of damage to any unit allows the fire (not shot loses). Allow missiles to be away further, i.e., the enemy could suffer if another plane or fly off to the range of remote units or locations AA. So many of us never bother with them.

Attack by aircraft defect bottom is basically the same as the free fall of the use of iron bomb. So missile slots to produce a missile unit, reflecting the higher default attack. On final air units The reality gimping his unit, citing the missile (iron free-fall bombs) in them, because failing is better than missile attack unit wise and great sage. Therefore the default attack bomber is to launch free-fall bombs. Good point, I agree with all of the above, then I thought I was doing good for the bombing of cities, but the truth is that they attack without free-fall bombs on my plane.

You can always exclude from your car. What if someone cannot mod and want to use the pump for some reason? Are the madders spam and developers of applications (though I doubt that any spam going on.) So I see no reason to remove the pump, just because some members are lazy, I understand if you delete the application where most "bad" units or not important (I do not consider removing this unit to make the game any better).

Free-fall bombs are easy to research quick and easy to make, and increase the efficiency of aircraft using them. Of course, not by much, but at the lower ends of the spectrum of technology and resources, any boost to the effectiveness of combat can be welcomed. Given that most players are familiar with the game quickly phase of the construction of free-fall bombs for more advanced missiles, I see its presence in the game as a problem. Aromatize inhibitors running several regions may not be so quick to delete them, however, and therefore the free-fall bombs could be more important for AI "players" that human players.

I do not see what the fuss is about and do not see the need to eliminate something that has at least marginal utility. The game has so many units of lower end of all that is customary for the further progress of people once the early stages of a more or less makes no difference. In my case, while I did not use free-fall bombs much in any case, have been used. I do not think I have ever used or produced an armored personnel carrier Saracens. But just because I think they are trash does not mean that I believe should be removed from the game completely.

I never understood why these were put into SR2020. My understanding of how the attack aircraft grade was determined was that it took into account the munitions loaded aircraft standard and these pumps are often part of the standard ammunition loaded into various types of combat aircraft for many years. If you are attacking ground targets with airplanes that are not loaded with bombs or equivalent then you are using, justifying their ratings of attack?