Thread: Surplus units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Surplus units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

What will happen to surplus units in Supreme Ruler Cold War? Will they go on sale in a market like the one proposed some time ago and almost 100% had no objection comments? Or will be marketed around for cash to other countries at random? Or they scraped or put into something new other than reserves or deployed called "storage" or "surplus" in reserved. I really like the "store" tab, and you can put in the old storage units not in the barracks, but in another building, and when you put it in storage of the unit is the market and if a country wants to buy it can bid for you and you can accept or reject it.

Re: Surplus units in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I have the idea of many countries like Turkey and Egypt. Turkey has about 1,000 M48A5 and storage tanks in reserve assets or deployed units. Egypt has 600 T-62 is also stored in storage if necessary and available for sale. So I thought this would be a great advantage, especially for the time of the Cold War in which you want to be prepared for an invasion of one of the great powers. Even the UK does, when I was in the army, a certain type of aircraft in the Air Corps had more than half of their numbers because they did not have enough idle trained pilots for them.

Sounds like a term stopped UK, U.S. and Canada, I consider the use stored. It's a great thought, even though SRCW while it is not essential units or they will get old they do not have to trade in a country or scrap them. All you do is store or moth balls in storage and make them available for trade in the market system of arms. A country would see and offers for them, rather than other countries to send the unit features that can only hold their own units of age and other nations have offered to buy out of their hands.

I am not in the army unluckily. So there will be a "Mothball" alternative to set storage units on the right. And while they are in storage are as surplus, so that other countries can purchase their surplus if you look in the right market? The arms market is not really that hard to do now, instead of the United Nations provides weapons to only put their arms in storage and other nations have offered to them. However, do not eliminate the nations that provide the arms, because if you are in need I want your partner to deliver arms directly.

Is the purchase of weapons of another nation without them providing for complex? I do not really care about all the features I've been giving, because I think the rest of the community will like it so I give to see what happens with ideas. However, I worry about the purchase of weapons from other nations. If you think about it, most of the 190 countries were not the weapons. They buy either the Soviet Union or the United States (West), so if this is not based on the game would be very disappointing. I still like when other nations offer arms to you, but I want the opposite, I want to make an offer of a nation to buy weapons and let me know what I'm getting.

The largest and most important limitation for the activation of reserve units still seems to be the number of reserve personnel you have available. There have been several times I've been "bitten" by having more units in reserve than they had people available to man and ended up suffering as a result, as it took a long time (sometimes long) for both units are required on the front. The other alternative to the "reserve" in this sense is simply to have the units "deployed", but actually sitting around somewhere in his buttocks.

There is also a proposal to change the production system that would agree with this, or be separate. That will never see the light of day in the SR-CW, I have been advised. But realistically, there is a serious need to represent the 3-9 months of recovery time it takes to get Reserve units on active service again, is not just a mouse click. It was one of the reasons for the U.S. Navy I was so prepared for the Korean War, a function of the Secretary of Defense Johnson bad decisions and the need to cut budgets, leaving a time delay to get all Army combat formations of warships of the navy of the Korean peninsula.