Thread: Border conflicts and Infractions in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Border conflicts and Infractions in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I do not think that just because, for example. U.S. warplanes flew "by mistake" on the Mexican territory, a war would be launched, and there should be an increase in CB and maybe a decrease in relationships. If Mexico is also decided to send interceptors, then this could trigger a dog fight at least small, but also cause Mexico to get hit a lot of CB and relationship. Violations could trigger a "border war", which allows U.S. or Mexico to hold for example, 2 hexagons. The 'loss of land due to low supply "does not apply here, the border can only change if the units to land. A border conflict could be turned into a real war, but that would normally by pressing the" button red "and function as a normal Dow.

Re: Border conflicts and Infractions in Supreme Ruler Cold War

What about the ocean. If I'm playing the U.S. and I think a Soviet SSBNs in the Gulf of Mexi want to be able to delete (not destroy nearly) by force if necessary. That the effects of this should be adjusted depending on the number of aircraft involved, the time spent in foreign airspace and over the border and perhaps the size of the cities that the aircraft passes by. And the type of unit used g mean it's one thing to fly a reconnaissance aircraft / helicopter / UAV in the hat to someone seeding 5 Bomer Captal start is there.

i just shot a Dowman brief U2 in the USSR. It Dedecan many more, but never made it music fan (which would have been humiliating to say that we cannot protect our airspace) and then shot down a U2 and the U.S. order not at all another task of U2 in the USSR. Just 1 was shot down, in spite of Sr2020 with any of the thousands of raids flown by U2s and blackbirds would begin a war. Something that I think really needs to be looked at / fixed if you do the Cold War properly.

What is each unit has a high value high value causing beli. Cert factor possible each time / dims new statistics (e.g. proximity a city, barrke, s ex) (and measures such as move, attack a unit, attacking a former city). The nonfiction message should come with a list of answers ignore the war, they turn back (to the forged revusl matrix realshensip Diplo) to back up or otherwise (if not on again will be a target for attack legit) and an intruder attack.

Personally I think he must be a scenario with his defense minister. For example, you might say to self-declare war on the raid (as now), or allow them to stay for, say, a week at most, and various other options. In addition, Mod Rouge (I'm sure the misspelled) has an option of diplomacy nice to tell your allies (or anyone else) to remove forces from its territory, without having a negative effect on the CB or the relationship.

Personally, I think it definitely has to be an alternative to end the war, the more options the better. Minor border raids and naval battles do not always end in war, as well as the ability of nations to participate on opposite sides of a war without having to fully enter the war with other nations in the opposite side. They say that if the Russians directly support the North Koreans, while the U.S. directly supports the South, for their strength to make each other without a real war between the two officially have to break out.