Thread: Automatically Accept Offers and Ability in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Automatically Accept Offers and Ability in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I do not like having to accept offers from many countries who want to buy oil from me. Can you make a way for us to automatically accept the offers in the case of money given to you and gives you an abundant resource? This really would make the game much more for a better and less annoying sometimes. The second thing is the monetary help. Say you want to send the help of Egypt. So send $ 4Billion Egypt to help, but do not want everyone to go to the army or something I do not want. So it may be a way to send any financial or military aid? And the money can only be used in that specific area? Any idea about this?

Re: Automatically Accept Offers and Ability in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Except that they are sending offers (and not just the player) to try and get the cheapest source that the world market (especially if the recipient country production costs are lower). It is also possible that the remedy they seek is rarely on offer in the world market for what you are looking to buy directly from a country with excess amounts. Personally, every game I play, I buy bulk Industrial, i.e. on the world market supply is very low. This means, then, for countries that require more than they produce, have to approach other countries directly, or simply run out

Do you see a poor nation to buy products in bulk and make a massive military today? No, because there are more problems to deal with. SR2020 money is not used properly. Instead of me opening a new topic I'll start here with a new theme, delivery of military equipment. Say I go to the market and see SRCW weapons Nice 3 units of M60 tanks in 1965 are U.S. surplus. I decide to buy. Should not there be like a couple of days to wait to receive them? Appear not only in their country.

In fact, I can guarantee bulk purchase and direct sale actually occurs. You will find all the countries directly affect buying from other nations (or companies within those countries). All the "world market" aspect of the SR, is fictional and outputs in order to facilitate the export and import (it would be annoying for the user to configure possibly hundreds of offers to buy / sell of its resources), so embargoes can’t happen.

I do not know what I like to have direct operations in the global market place, it appears that cuts the current model of large tracts of geopolitics as because they have access to it, no reason to worry about the influence in most regions the world, not to disturb the main trading partners or the UN, because they cannot but you. I felt very often have to configure these operations anyway, so do not sell my bullets of the enemy to shoot me again and I believe it would be good for the AI to do this so you have to pay attention it's pissing you off.

I was talking about military assets used to build and repair the units and the units running, I had few occasions I've been trying to make a country runs out ammunition only realize that material have been exporting military in the world market more than enough to offset the production shortfall from the enemies. I agree however, to be able to do to buy military units instead of just being randomly offered would be nice, but I guess I get the AI will not decide to agree to sell all their units to the right player before the invasion would be the problem.

In terms of automatically accepting offers, I think it should be an option that should be enabled to diplomatic minister to do more work if the user wants them to do, but trade agreements should not be removed permanently. Regarding potential vulnerabilities to buy all the enemy units before being attacked and such, will not be a problem if you can only offer what drives you want to sell and so can the AI. When the AI has an obsolete unit that wants to get rid of it and offers out there, you can accept the deal offered or negotiate the price, but cannot request a different unit.