Thread: How to hide garrison units while selecting troops in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

How to hide garrison units while selecting troops in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Just want to ask guys if there is any way by which I will be able to hide the garrison troops. Also what I want to ask is that is it there any method to his the units as well. If anyone of you here have some idea about the same then do let me know about it. Since I don’t have any clue on it. So it would be better if you can answer out the solution for me. Is it possible to have my unit screen combine the same units? So do answer some of the questions that I have asked here. it will be better for me. I know you all will be having an answer for it. so start replying on the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions.

re: How to hide garrison units while selecting troops in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well one simple method for that would be to hide the units to the request list. Well that is what I think would be the ideal solution for you. So that’s what I am saying here. Well if you have any idea on the same then please do sort out the same. So that’s what I am saying here. I think there is a simple suggestion for you. so do try it and let me know if there is anything that you need to ask over here. please do inform me about the same. I am waiting for the help from you all.

re: How to hide garrison units while selecting troops in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

I think sorting units with the reserve screen would be of great help and that’s what I think would be the ideal solution for all of them over here and hence what I am saying here. so do the same as I have said here and I think that will be the appropriate suggestion for you in this case. So do as what I have said here and do let me know if that works or not. So do work on that and let me know if this was the perfect suggestion for you. so do as what I have said here.

I think developers should involve an option of adding some more tools in the game and hence what I am saying is that the developers should definitely think of that. So that’s what I am saying here and I am sure that it will be the perfect solution for you. So that’s what I am saying here. Well it does becomes a lot of difficulty for copying a lot of units in the map only. So that’s what I am saying here. Well that’s my suggestion for every developer here.

You know I think we must get a option of hiding garrisoned troops on the map, sometimes the various cases like when we move our defense and also the armies sometimes there arises various situations where we can accidentally exchange them, so the situations like these can happen a lot in it. so adding all the units to the request will be a dfinite good for all of us and hence what I think is a ideal suggestion for all of us over here. so do work on it.

Re: How to hide garrison units while selecting troops in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well thread did generate a lot of responses and hence what I think is that the suggestions that are coming over here should be reached properly to the necessary people. That is what I think over here and hence thanks for informing about the same, appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.