Thread: Battleships in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Battleships in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

I have not started with the game. Well in looking at the preview of the game I just saw that there was only one battleship for the US and also you will not believe it was of the lower class. So is that true? Can you all tell me about it. Please I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. I will be surprised if anyone says Battlegoat here. that will be really funny. Anyways do start commenting over here.

Re: Battleships in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

No that is not at all true. If you consider the case of U.S. then let me inform you that there are more than one designs for the battleship. Well the thing is that only one active design is there in it. so that’s what the issue is. So do watch out for the same and it was developed by 1949. This is what the information that I have got for you. so do have a look at the same and let me know if there is something else that you were expecting. I will help you in solving that query as well.

So is it true that Montana class is not being implemented here in the game. Well if it is not then it will be no fun playing this game. So I am expecting something positive from you all in it. so do reply accordingly over here.

See what I want to say is that Montana class is not yet built. I really don’t think so that you will be able to see this Battleship in the game and hence that’s what the problem is. Well if you are thinking as If why they are not being implemented then let me inform you that one of the primary reason is the built. Forst of all it was never built properly and hence never made there. High vulnerability to air units was the other reason why it did not make u to the battleships. The last reason is the cost of the battleship. It is quite expensive to make it. hence these are the three reasons why it did not make to the list of battleships. So do not think much about it. who knows it might get added as well in the later series of the battleships. So you may never know when it will get added. so do wait for it.

So basically what I think is that you have read it carefully. There is only one battleship that is ready and you can use it that only in the game. Well as the game progresses it will be ready and multiple ships will get ready for the battle. So that’s what I want to say over here. so do watch out for the same. well this is the suggestion that I can give you at the moment and also feeling sad that your Montana class did not mae it up to the list of battlefields. Well lets hope that it does gets added in the later stages of the game.

Ok thanks for informing me about the same. well appreciate the efforts that you all have out in here to solev the issue for me. well I am really very sad that Montana class did not make it. the name of the ship does says it all. it has the true class in it and hence what I think is that it is really every worth of the money and I should get it. anyways the developers are not thinking of making it. What can I do if the developers have no idea about it.