Thread: Unhappy with the unit list in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Unhappy with the unit list in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

I am not at all happy with the units list in the game. Well there is no improvement at all. seriously. So that’s what the biggest problem is, well let me tell you some of the changes that I wanted to make in the unit list. Hiding the units in one suggestion, units should also be classified accordingly to the categories. Like air, missile, sea missile etc. sometimes in order to get one infantry unit we need to go through 50 – 100 engineers. So why do that I mean if there is a small changes that can be made like if we see the ground unit icon. When we click on it and then we get to see the different categories like Infantry, tank, support. I think that will be a better suggestion from my side. So do look out for the same and let me know what do you all think about the same.

Re: Unhappy with the unit list in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

I welcome your idea about it. I think the list is quite big and hence there has to be some changes that have to be done so that we can think about it. I think some changes should be definitely implemented. That’s what I feel over here. When we have such a large military and if we think of the list. What I feel is that all such kind of lists are useless. So that’s what I have to say here. Definitely I would like to see some changes in it. So that’s what I want to say over here.

Even I completely support your idea on the same. see i sense this is actually one of the main problems with this Supreme Ruler game, this essential unit list, is what I think is actually holding the game together and a simple thought of improving it would definitely of great help that’s what I feel and it will also benefit greatly to manage my troops. So this is my idea that I have shared here. I hope you all did like my idea here and hence that’s what I have said here. Managing 1000 units does becomes a lot difficult and also is a serious issue that must be dealt with.

No one has talked about the issue of the battlegroup. No one wants to talk about it seems. Well I would be happy if you do have a look at the same. so that’s what I think over here. of course the topic that has been highlighted over here on the manual management of the units is quite useful and hence even i think should be dealt with. Plus I have a very strong concern on the battlegroup which I feel should be dealt with. Since it is totally un playable now. So even that should be changed over that and hence that is the only thing that I think needs to be changed.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have put up here. appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. see what I think is that issues like these should be mentioned to the developers. Even a small email to the developers will fetch good result I think. Anyways lets hope that the next update from the developers will surely give a fix of this kind of problem. So lets hope for that. Yes I am sure with the number of the suggestions that has been brought up here. what I feel is that there will be some changes implemented.

I think so there should be an different expansion secitoon for each and different category. If we have a look at the categories like
    - Submarines
    - Carriers
    - Transport
    - Patrol
    - Frigates
    All of them I think they should come up with the expansion section that will help us amange the different sections in it. so that’s what I think over here.