Thread: Is Anything planned for AI in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Is Anything planned for AI in Supreme Ruler Cold War

The list of characteristics of the cold war did not mention anything about AI, so I fear the worst, given the poor state of South Carolina in 2020. Therefore, nothing has been planned? For example, SC2020, when China is at war, which extends to all, ships over a thousand miles, often by a curse, not moving. Or when the U.S. and Cuba is at war, U.S. carriers sit on the port, while a destroyer occasionally go to the coast of Cuba and are torn land artillery.

Re: Is Anything planned for AI in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Here I just wish to add something in this case. Supreme Commander is a completely different game. This is the supreme rule. Have you tried the new version of gold or world crisis? These issues still exist, and others, but the AI has been driven by its original version. Now perform a naval invasion and moves around its submarines. Unfortunately I have yet to see a movement in any resume. But I suggest you update and try it.

I stopped playing this game (the rest is fine), due to bad AI. That should be the focus of developers, including Hearts of Iron (2 or 3) un-patched/1.00 better performance, such as fleets of ships made several acting together (a base for naval warfare), and is not If the SR-Global Crisis. They mention that the purpose of a CV was not understood by the AI speaks volume. I always saw the carriers of different nations (mainly USA) sit in port.

We will work artificial intelligence, of course, but please not with the sole criterion for buying the game, please see the demo when it is available so you get the sense of the improvements we have made. Never afraid to be judged by our product. Even SR2020 artificial intelligence, while not perfect, remains strong in some areas and has grown exponentially since SR2010. It is our desire to see the same kind of growth with each project. SR2020 still offer a game play experience that can challenge a player for 100 hours of play.

I have curiosity, when you eat an apple you expect it to taste or smell likes an apple or an orange? There is some difference between the HR and SR, the only thing they have in common is that both games are great team of military strategy. Have you ever bothered to actually count the number of spaces IOH oceanic games have? I think it has more SR2020 river hexes that most ships can use ocean spaces IOH has.

When the AI is at war, which has a single initial burst with the greatest array of hardware - but once that runs out this force and is forced to wage a protracted battle just looks like a total gift to even you are fully capable of producing and demolition of you. Basically, if you can withstand the initial storm, then no matter how much your country for technical production and losing because the AI is apparently the concept of "regrouping" and organize new armies combined. All they do is produce a few seemingly random units, arbitrarily sent in a single row for senseless attacks on villages or consolidate non-strategic areas.

Another disappointing thing is that it seems that even if the situation is hopeless hordes of AI units around the capital too, and even when it starts siege of the capital can be treated with these cells, one by one. The AI is when a battery is committed to use all its forces there to stop rather than let them out gradually. I know, easier said. Speaking as a professional programmer, I realize how monumental a task it is to make a smarter AI. I have great respect for the programmers of the AI are really the hardest job in my opinion.

Just wanted to say that while I agree with the point of moving from one project to another as the only reality we can expect from a manufacturer of our games, I have to say that I understand and agree with what the other was speaking in regard to improving the AI as a major part of the game many of us expect. Customers will always be demanding, of course, and features are always welcome, but a versatile and challenging AI which not only makes use of all these features, but intelligently so is by far the largest of the criteria of truth I have my ideal perfect game.