Thread: One more place for unit count in Supreme Ruler Cold War

One more place for unit count in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I really do not know about this before. Only recently learned this. After while I was playing I realize that in my game too. It's really unexpected, but that really should have an additional slot to accurately display the number of units. Anyone have any ideas on this? Nobody has noticed this in your game? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please let me know. I really want to know about this.

Re: One more place for unit count in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I would say we really need two points to be honest, especially if you put a resistor in alliance also (99.999 units can only cover an alliance, perhaps one more room) or massive armies, as it is almost impossible! That's like half the population in the Army! It will destroy the economy, where do you go to get the money for all that? Must be a very ill-trained army, I bet my army of 300 units, well trained, can destroy his army of 10,000 units.

If you have a good economy that can support that many, I started alone bombers outnumber his army, which in itself survived would find high-tech weaponry such as the M1A3 and Namera2 depending on the distance in the game. We (I always build the best designs and try to go to the highest technical level). My concentrated anti-aircraft missiles would destroy their attackers Superior Technology and my superior anti-tank missiles and destroy their Abrams Namer.

Everything is manned this time. But most aircraft units with staff count as 18 per unit, 54 per unit. Probably about 7k units fit into that range. Total count of the unit is around 11k. It's like 11 million active employees, and another in reserve. That said, I have no doubt the same charge in the units could not be reached and exceeded in ground units. One of the older posters, maybe moose, in fact it did. I remember the conversation and jokes about the lag order and traffic when the mass move.

I do not know about such extremes when it comes to having the unit, but I like to see a visible reaction to the unit of account over to the top of building in some respects. And I like the missiles to be included therein. If I have almost no land plants or soil, but factories and enough missiles or missile to destroy themselves their region in the blink of an eye, I wish that the regions should be worried, how worried as if cap had a huge building. The blind spot of the missiles is a bit silly. But not pouncing on her. For the game after the hand is fine.

There is already a very effective soft limit on military personnel. You can see it working very easily with small regions such as military recruitment rate becomes the most abysmal hiring. The problem is that there is not enough difference (if any) between the actual population and the "new" population can be collected through conquest. If there was a strong mechanism to differentiate between the two, and recruitment threshold at "new" foreign citizens who have a much more effective soft top.

One problem I ran into the trades is the unit of small nations (like Hawaii). In my current game has way more units Hawaii active space, Oahu is only four tile earth, and there were easily 20 or more to the tiles. Can be fixed, stating that all units purchased / gifted start out in stocks in the barracks home. Then, as the team cannot be implemented if there are ten units in the tile that will force some of those units to remain in reserve and keep my air force to get annihilated when going anywhere near the island.