Thread: Cursor in Game's running slow with Nvidia 3d vision?

Cursor in Game's running slow with Nvidia 3d vision?

Hello friends I have a system with the configuration of dell xps 17 3d with 8 gig ram, base sandy bridge i7, geforce 550 1 gig, and 1080p 3d screen and now my problem is whenever I am playing games like R.U.S.E, COD5 or any high definition game then the game runs extremely slow and some time the cursor splits when i turn on 3d now this is quite a bit frustrating when u an really enjoying the game and it starts giving problems, so want to get rid of this please help me and tell me how to solve my problem?

Re: Cursor in Game's running slow with Nvidia 3d vision?

Hello dear friend this was definitely expected that the games would be running slower on this for the first time and I don’t think it is as much as I have actually expected I also have this and I have been enjoying it a lot I haven’t found that big problem till now which would be annoying me or so, there can be a problem in your pc as well may be your graphic card or ram memory must be a bit low you need to check them and if that is the case increase them a bit and then try.

I must say that the delay of entry into 120Hz vsync is below 60 Hz with vsync but still notable. 3D and its almost like it’s basically 60hz.cause 60hz for each eye and everything is totally whatever. I expected this and accept it. Also when I'm playing 3D CSS i do not get a cross in 3D. Was a strand in it together? It had something to do with the 64-bit operating system appear. Anyway I cannot play with vsync that and be happy for what the cross was duplicated below, but anyway. I turned the spotlight once again go to the pump action in 3D on a server and it was still fun.

Always report bugs in games to the game's support links. ALL 3D games run slower in 3D. This is widely discussed and folk the upgrade video cards always report "Hey I installed a better card and my 2D is still faster than 3D Nice machine but you may need about 4 times the GPU power to get the 3D to match what your CURRENT 2D is today.

See if there are support cards that you like. I was being polite in the loss of 4x speed. I have seen more than 10 times and I think there is little reason why to revive since he has done and does and has done many times. When you have additional details such as the card is not compatible, please let people who know their expectations. Try this. Find a player and a special forum for that game and see if anyone has a solution.

I will say something about this, so from that I would ask that you have overseen its core business of the CPU using the Task Manager while playing? It could be maxing out the CPU dual-core or leaving a core of 100%. You could try using the PS2 port for connecting the mouse to save a few CPU cycles. Just another thing you can do here is to use Task Manager - To find the process with respect to the mouse pointer in the process list, right clicking and setting this to a higher priority. Items not 3d HUD can be turned off via the console f10.and I would also like to say that the active console commands are not allowed online, you should modify the INIS best example you can get rid of all messages, reducing the size of mini 2d straight down, and no focus, etc. These can be done. I have no 3d so, you understand, I have not delved into what else can be done.

Ok so talk about it I have some personal opinions that I believe can help the project once the drivers are installed 3D view and enables vsync enabled so you usually get up to 120 fps if you want the highest frame rates has to disable the 3D view in full 3D. Disable the vision in the control panel if you plan to run games or applications in 2D. You get better performance that way that only the 3D switch with any shortcut key you are using. Just remember that the monitor is only 120Hz 120frames only once to display the frames are lost. and ends with the frame tearing, etc

Yap i have carried out some of the steps as it was suggested from you all and i have found a solutions this was fine and i knew you all would be solving it out and yes it was a problem with my 3d one and i have tried to make it 2D and then i tried i liked it because it was flawless and i liked it so i am feeling better to use it and it is nice option so done and now am satisfied with this.