Thread: Unable to see Industrial Goods in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Unable to see Industrial Goods in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Where do all these huge quantities of industrial products disappear? Building is about 1, 6k per day, I produce about 5, 6k there is an unmet demand of over 10k, too. Any opportunity to discover what use? I know that both consumer goods and consumer goods industry when there are military. Anyone have any more idea on this? Please help me if anyone get any idea about this.

Re: Unable to see Industrial Goods in Supreme Ruler Cold War

For future reference. Click on the tab of the production. Choose the property you want to check. Then click on the sixth down on the right side labeled "materials". You will see an area marked "consumption" that tells you what is using it. Remember that it will be different depending on whether you have a day or a year and see what can be tabbed in the upper left corner of the screen next to your cash and the clock)

That day you set. If you look at the minister off between consumer products and military construction etc. Then one day, any consumer could go to building the next day everyone can go to consumer goods. Also be found for less than 1 million tones, could be anywhere up to 999 tones used by it. I am only as producing 22 000 tons per day. So yes you can get a deficit easy and it will say "1m tons

There is clearly a mistake; I cannot imagine the production of a consumer unit is meant to need a unit of industrial goods. If anything I should not create more than 15,000 industrial units per day, only those goods for the production of consumer goods, it is much more than my fair economy can produce. While pumping all consumer goods, the statistics say that less than 1 m per day is used for consumer goods. Therefore the statistics are wrong or are the factors in the code.

No it’s not a 1 for 1 basis. I produce something like 70,000 consumer goods and industrial goods to around 39000 tons of uses. Although I was only 22000 tones of industrial goods production (the remainder is imported). Daily and report these to the states <1m tons of daily consumer goods. When not sure which is correct? 39000 tons a day less than 1 million tons a day. Electricity is now clear, but it just bugged the wrong unit. There must be tons of MWH. These numbers look OK to me.

The <1m could do with an improvement, because it's really helpful to know that you are less than 1 per million in goods that do not use them. Ideally it <1K should be. The <1 min when it might be unusual for the remainder of 2020 the country was not to produce goods to be large. To be honest there is enough space for the UI you should not need to measure it in millions or thousands. The number should be fully fit just fine.