Thread: Staying afloat in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Staying afloat in Supreme Ruler Cold War

The first thing I noticed is how easy it is spiraling into debt. Atm - like Australia - I'm just letting my ministers get on with things (unless the construction of new units and the choice of how to look), while to get used to things (changes / interface / etc). However, within a month, and have taken almost $ 800 million in bonds. Anyone else seeing this? O has already found a way to "keep the books balanced," while expanding as I want? Anyone have any idea on this?

Re: Staying afloat in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I was playing as Australia and produced oil and products, industry and consumers, are the way to go otherwise spiral of debt. They are also useful allies, Japan I bet 1.8 million dollars, which helped a lot. Once self-sufficient in petroleum and the money should change / roll in Remember Australia still has that problem as much production and not enough manpower for the closure of most of the coal mines and replacement of oil wells with new ones supplied in the best places is also a must.

I had some problems at first, but now I'm getting rich. I just went back to basics. Scrap or off any docks and airports that were not necessary. Since much of my army in reserve and kept there as possible. They identified the shortage, and have worked to solve them. Negotiated for any shortfall and, obviously, twist off the creations million was not utilizing. I have as well handled to totally shun the war thus far. France, Italy, and a couple of others were silent Vietnam how well the units, property, cash and support me. And then went on to defeat North Korea.

Australia may be poor, but I have the rate of populace growth up to 500 k + a year by 2000 I will have over 58 million people in Australia to break Australia's Great Barrier always talking about politics now . They have not arrived there was still only an extrapolation of only 3 years in the second Korean war and still continues. I am only 700 million in debt, but I have not much of a retired military officer that I and all construction sites.

Soviets invaded and conquered Gibraltar declared war on Spain. The Spanish average lost, so almost half of your country, then somehow managed to push the Soviets back of the Iberian Peninsula. I think that Americans were involved in proxy war, having a large number of U.S. ships around the Soviets, when he suddenly began to lose. Since then, the war has been a sitzkrieg neither party has done nothing once the Soviets were expelled.