Thread: World bases of US in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

World bases of US in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

I really loved to play Strategy games on the computer of mine. hence I have purchased Supreme Ruler: Cold War and installed the same on the computer of mine. Well let me know US is having their bases across the entire world in the campaign mode of the game? post any information if you are having with you. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: World bases of US in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well I am thinking that the US is going to have the bases across entire world. As far as I know the US has kept their base at Asia and Europe where the very big area was under the effect of the Cold War. I am also expecting that there will be something in the game which detect the tension which has been created after the making of the base by US. If this particular thing gets happen than there would be lots of fun while playing the game.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I have figure out the thing after reading the post of yours. Now I wanted to know what will going to happen if I have deployed military bases which are bordering by the USSR? Also what will be the effect in the game I have deployed number of bases into the game? answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can get the requirement of mine.

I have noticed that the Soviet bases were at Mongolia in the year of 1989. If i am not wrong they have also deployed the troops into the game. Keeping aside the warzone into the game like Vietnam war which was happening into Vietnam and there was some temporary bases at the Middle East and North Africa. Also they was having the bases at Poland. Those bases was having the repair units in the game.

Well after looking at the questions of yours I let you know that AI will not appreciate the above mentioned thing at all. There would not be any huge reaction in the game until and unless you have deployed any of the nuclear weapon into the game. also I think there would be something which will help you to negotiate the new bases into the game so that we can reduce the tension between the countries in the game.

You will be able to deploy base at the alied country by getting permission from country. Also make sure that the country will have the sufficient amount of the authority to get the same. you can also deploy the base at the country which you have beaten in the war. I let you know that you will be able build the base on the colonies in the game to change the effective own ship for the hex. If you build base without any permission then it will simply lead to war in the game.