Thread: Unable to construct factory in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Unable to construct factory in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I just newly bought Supreme Ruler Cold War and really look good. Unfortunately I have trouble building. I read the manual and I have no experience with the 2020 Supreme ruler, but I cannot figure this out. I'm playing as the Soviet Union, and I'm trying to build consumer goods and industrial plants. I gave the order to build the factory, moved about 20 engineers on site, but nothing happens. Time flies, but my factory is not being built. What am I missing here? Anyone have any idea about this or anyone else has this kind of issue?

Re: Unable to construct factory in Supreme Ruler Cold War

If the game is anything like mine, you probably are not industrial goods in the market at all so this might be the cause. Or is the lack of supply, which ran out of money or who has lost his industrial goods. Or it could be a mistake. The bad news is that this bootstrapping makes it very difficult and time consuming. The good news is that, if the accelerator of the economy and the right to become exporters of these materials, which can make tons of cash.

I imagine that a Soviet player (If you have access to the resources they had at SR: 2020 that is has all the oil fields being explored yet or are the same, this is to be expected) to be able to overcome the world. I remember playing once Moscow and Russia met and once built my oilfields up (with the help of a lot of roads, railways and supply stores) that occurs more than triple over the next 3 combined, which could not sell everything right so I had massive surplus.

There are a lot of products, only have to be willing to pay for them from the beginning. Go to the tab "imports" and push all the sliders to the far right. Better to pay more to have zero growth, or an army without the bread and butter. Cut your budget somewhere else until you've got a factor of industrial goods and 10. You will then be swimming in money. I would not say a lot of goods, such as Argentina and I play for 18 months suffered from a lack of IG.