Thread: Map editor for Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Map editor for Supreme Ruler: Cold War

As the title of this particular thread is suggesting what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed Supreme Ruler: Cold War on the computer of mine. I am looking to have map editor in this particular game so that I can edit the map according to requirement of mine. Let me know if you are having any important information to about the Map editor. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Map editor for Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well looking at the requirement of yours I wanted to tell you that there is no support for the Map editor in this particular game Supreme Ruler: Cold War. Also as far as editing the stuff is concerned is same as of SR2020. It would be great thing if there was support for the Map editor but there is no announcement from the developer of the game on this particular matter. Anyway I am expecting that this particular thing will be possible nearby future.

Yes it would be really great to have map editor in the game. by using the same we will be able to edit things and create new map in the game so that we can make the game play more and more exciting. If this thing gets possible than I think we will be able to play the game for longer time and I think all the gamers who are playing this particular game will have the great time with this particular game.

I think the there should be something like modding in the game. if there is something like mod in the game which would let you to edit the CSV or the TXT file. If it is impossible to mod the game then I think we have to rely on the developer of the game on this particular matter. They are the only the people who can help you out on this particular matter. Well let see whether the developer of the game provides the map editor or not.

You are right we are going to have great time with the game if the Map editor for this particular game gets possible. I let you know that there are number of gamers who are looking to have map editor and I am sure about the thing that the developer would provide the map editor if there is number of request from the developer of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would make this particular possible.