Thread: Reserve unit's barrack or airfield in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Reserve unit's barrack or airfield in Supreme Ruler Cold War

How accidentally deleting tons of their own troops with this little bug helpful:

1. Create units under a particular spell (land plants barracks + air + runway factories, factory navigation port +)
    2. Complete construction, but not self-deploy units (keep in reserve)
    3. Turn off the barracks / port / airport to save the reserve troops (or for whatever reason).
    4. Just built units in that hex fab in reserve, are permanently deleted. Absolutely no way to recover from this.

I have lost over 300 units and about 100 units of the navy very expensive because I was not aware of the error.

Re: Reserve unit's barrack or airfield in Supreme Ruler Cold War

This is not an error, which has been discussed before. It is working as designed. Preventing the exploitation of off base to deploy 300 units per minute. If you would like to discuss changing the function, feel free. This game often takes much time to play legit and remove drives without notice, refund, etc. that does not realize that I did until it came time to prepare for war and realized that much of the military was built by magic is gone.

I had Hundreds of units in a barracks and off. I lost almost all of them except what came out of the deactivation. No warning what so ever. This is why we are discussing. In my opinion, I would prefer to keep units in reserve and un-deploy to the barracks / port / airport is reactivated. I did not say it was difficult to change, just do not exist. And any change GUI also requires localization (translation for languages other than the game).

I guess the age of the game engine and content is used as a template for the client SR-CW too. Content should be more easily added through Modding. That said, many of the nuances SR2020Gold is more likely that the SR-CW too. I do not know how much of a review of CW's getting, but for the most part, should be quite similar. Therefore, according to you, you should revisit this decision; I read this was discussed and decided as to avoid deception of deployment.

I chose the option to alert the sense of play, because the realism that makes more sense. Reasoning, if you are going to close a base that will redistribute the units located there before closing. Giving notice only allows the player knows he has not fully passed all units (or he / she forgot). Closing base with 200 or 300 units should have to take some time. Making the building cannot be disabled would be Option 2.

I prefer the team became something new to the game, left the team. Create a new marker and the type of unit, which would consist of a selection of devices in the map, is a new icon, and are not subject to rules to accommodate for its being abandoned. For this team this new "unity" to be claimed or recovered, as is the case, the player should have control and have no ZOC hex competing for it. Then click on the drive, and the list could get to show the possible units that are currently only equip the units, and then click to be activated, and if he has enough reserves becoming living units and obtains control over them as normal.

The player already has the tools to see what is in a base, to disperse the base units and work at the speed you do to prevent various problems that comes along with the ability to just move all at once. It is up to the player to use. While a warning is not a bad idea, all you do is take the place of the player's responsibility to check the base before deciding to close the premises. Prevent the player make silly mistakes by removing the possibility.