Thread: Accessing missile reserves in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Accessing missile reserves in Supreme Ruler Cold War

This issue has been bounced in the studio a couple of times with different ideas and opinions, but no clear consensus in the study thought that the community may be able to offer suggestions. Note that for this discussion they want systems that are relatively simple and are not looking to make big changes to engines, but to consider minor adjustments to the existing system. Anyone have any more idea about this? Please let me know if anyone finds anything about this.

Re: Accessing missile reserves in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Now the option I chose for the latter is actually the most realistic option, I think, but it seems to me that more work is needed. It would be my first choice if you said the extra work required would not stop. Basic unrep allows ships to be replenished with the smallest non-vertically-launched missiles. Vertical recharge up still a major problem at sea. Like the larger missiles such as cruise. So the company should be able to transport and refueling aircraft missile and the aircraft must be capable of refueling the carrier, in most cases. When this is doubtful with large missiles, and cruising.

For me, I think these two would be more playable solutions and is ideal if you could combine them as Balthagor mentioned. Refueling areas "Naval Supply" treaty is not attractive to me what ultimately would be supplying the vessels with their things, not their own, so I recommend not using this method. Unless this form of supplement is what I am replenishing supply. What I mean is that if I am using the naval transport, for example, then my vessels carrying missiles could well refuel in the waters of the Allies.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. It has been suggested that boats are accessible only to stocks of missiles / delivery when / in a spring Zoc. It has been suggested that aircraft can access stocks of missiles, when they came to carriers in all water supplies if the carrier loaded> 0 and the weight of each missile displace loaded supplies = the weight of the missile is passing through that weight back to the stock MG.

I could not put missiles in a transport, and then move the transport to the company. What I was thinking was that you could load the missiles on the stand before leaving port. Then, these missiles could be used to refuel aircraft. Once you use the missiles would have to return to port for resupply. Why I thought of this and I'm probably wrong, but I thought it was a Helo that led to the missile and had supplies as well. But it's been a while since I used the Helo but next time I'm in the game trying to find just to see.

The only thing I suggest is “At/in Zoc of a pier" Become At/in Zoc of a pier or boat transportation. "As to what is said refueling allied / treaty territories have always assumed that I was using my own supplies for this. This would be my choice as it seems to be more "realistic." Not being able to reassemble the fuselage, because I'm getting a "local offer" area does not make much sense to me. This option will also force me to take over the resupply vessels when I venture out to sea.

This is a possible idea. That is what the carrier has two pools of supplies in its cargo. One of the current uses missiles and beyond. If the missile payload delivered on the plane then reloaded with missiles. As the plane reload provisions were removed from the pool load of rockets and missiles are removed from stock. If the pool is exhausted missile payload, then no more missiles. The carrier has to move in / Zoc's a spring or a transport ship of rearming with missiles.

Many people do not use the marinas from the AI did not help much. Also with the current status of missile, which go through more missiles then you can produce, not a big concern. For example I have a hard enough time just keeping my land-based bombers in the supply of missiles. And my ships, and if I have luck I will have enough capacity to produce missile fuel my land-based platforms. For air-based platforms navl has been receiving the short end of the stick. Only time I worried about my air refueling units navl is when I'm alone and I'm ready to do a great invasion near water.