Thread: Ideological flexibility into Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Ideological flexibility into Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well I have installed Supreme Ruler: Cold War on the computer of mine. I wanted to discuss an interesting thing with the users of this particular forum. Let me know whether I can have the ideologically which has been already done by the country in the past? Let me know if you are having any speculation to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Ideological flexibility into Supreme Ruler: Cold War

It would be great to have flexibility into the game but it should be available in limited amount. There could be possibility that we can have the democracy at both ends. If anything goes beyond of it then according to me it would quite unrealistic to have into the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the flexibility in moderation. Let see what is going to be happen into future.

According to me there would be an interesting thing regarding the level of flexibility. I am expecting that the developer of the game would provide an option in the game which will let you to have the historically accurate or something like level of flexibility into the game. if it gets happen into the game then I think it would be a very good think which we should have into the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same.

Yes I agree with the option thing which you have mentioned over here. Well I agree that the above mentioned options should be available into the campaign mode of the game but there should be limited level of the flexibility into the sandbox mode of the game after it is called as sandbox. But still there is no clue in what extent we can have the ideology into the game until and unless there is no announcement from the developer of the game.

This particular game is totally associated with the ideology but still I don’t think so it would be the major element of the game. according to me the developer of the game provide certain amount of the ideology in the game so that we can enjoy the game. make sure the developer of the game has implemented this particular thing appropriately. Let see what is going to be happen into neat by future.

Yes you are right it would be ideal to have ideology flexibility in the game. Yugoslavia was the communist in the scenario of the Cold war. However at internal level and international level politics were quite far away from the communist approach . it was quite closer to the communist of the China in today world scenario or something like one party policy. I eagerly waiting for the above mentioned thing and I am hoping that we are going to have great times.