Thread: Question about Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Question about Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well, this is a very complicated game, and many noobs want to ask general questions short. And yet I have some doubts. How to produce more troops? How to reach diplomatic agreements? How to technological research? Why Petah-Tiqva Rishon-Lezion and (which are the two Jewish towns) are in Jordan (They were in Israel in 1949, somewhat safe). What is a good country to learn the game? So if anyone knows, please share your responses on this question.

Re: Question about Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Defense - Manufacturing department, choose the branch you want to activate or build minister. Ctrl + right click on any region to opt for diplomacy. Research Department, area selection of research, technology chosen, selects Start. That's not a question, which is a bug report on the map. Please comment on an issue or developer support forum section. Not sure what is the best place to start, however, is still trying a lot myself. I hope this will help you.

Still I cannot find a way to put countelligence missions on the map. I've learned to others, but for some reason it does not seem to work. Also, is there any guidance on the number of missions may require counterintell? Does anyone know how to fight a proxy war, and take the land attackers? Without having to go to war? He is a player able to upload an image to the player's avatar? Is there any way to speed up the game beyond the fastest setting?

They have a mutual defense pact with one side; place his troops in their territory. I have not seen it, but I guess if you use the same default picture as it does with the faceless ministers, then I could edit the. I think it's one of the subfolders of graphics. It is a characteristic of the SR series. You can read a book or walk the dog, hoping to not lose any lucrative offers from the AI. In short, no - it's an escape from life, and a good one at that.

I know that, I have both of the alternate Supreme Ruler amusements, but in those you would be able to in the event that you desired to tinker with things update the speed of the diversion. I doubted that any individual has found an approach to do it with Cold War yet. It's in the upper other side of the screen following to the date. There are like six unexpected speed settings. I connoted building it past the quickest setting XD. I formerly would utilize a mod that sped up amusement time by 6x in Global emergency and was trusting for something in those lines.

If you have a mutual defense alliance or you can participate by proxy. You must attack from the territory of proxy to participate. The tricks are the same. But running "Endday Cheat" drops a lot of things economic. The game runs faster than before and much else to do. When China comes in all treaties, the offer is green means that you will most likely accept, but I get a response saying that the diplomatic exchange not because China lacks one or more of the things necessary to accept this agreement. Missile Defense I got thinking that I could not have missiles yet, but still has the same message when I tried again.

As ex-USSR resident I don't think Ukraine and Belorussia would be able to be thought about as settlements in any method, at that focus in history it could be like making Texas or New York autonomous from USA, but it ought to be moddable. It could be less confounding provided that you utilized truncation RSFSR rather than USSR to reflect organization framework. In any case one talking of the proposed parts as provinces or altogether free elements before late 80-s could be thought about out of his personality by practically the majority of people in USSR.