Thread: Possible bugs in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Possible bugs in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

A couple of things I've noticed in the early hours of playing the game. Borrowing without the Minister has to do in the auto come into view to be possible, not sure if it is supposed to be so. Problem with the single name of Amnesty International, many of my units and units of allied nations to see a written "zero" in the name of the unit. To conquer an enemy city, the system always tells me I have conquered the capital. Insurgencies financing abroad, the costs are the similar for low to maintain high. Not confident if this is supposed to be this technique.

Re: Possible bugs in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

AI transport of the allied nations are going to strange places (northern Russia) and has difficulty getting to the ports of Korea, leading to fighting the British ships around the harbor front (with loading units) for almost game two years now. Some theaters seem to have a spelling error, rather than the name of theater, see '$ selbeth (0.1)''- whatever, I'm sure you know. I realized that most of the available drives appear to be of French origin, although some Russian designs. But I'm not sure if this may be intentional.

The construction of military facilities seems a bit confusing since not all services are available in the menu. I have to switch between the three military options (operations, defense, and orders of the unit) to find my center. Better to have them all in one menu available. I think there is an error with the numbers when I buy the designs of another country, for example, the price quoted is the 1.5 million required 100.00m. There is a sort of mixture of numbers here.

Hello even I recognize some bug with this game. There is a "trap of unity" in the northwest of America, which is the city of Seattle and the hexagon, just north of it. For a large number of U.S. ground units to shipping to the Korean peninsula, when the war broke out, 40-50 of these units will attempt to board ships in Everett, but hung ping-pong back and forth between Seattle and the hex just north of it. Never leave this state unless you turn off your orders.

Production of industrial goods is restricted to large factories formed simply 70,000 tons pa - not sure if this is supposed to be as a result; military goods also very small. Sustainability is a miscalculation of some resources as I get 'Synchronization Error ", where the number of days should be sometimes. My oil production is less than the amount of oil consumed, the two graphs (red and blue) indicate otherwise however. USSR Armed appears landlocked, but were stuck in ports cannot be transferred to the oceans by rivers.

Some of the problems from the U.S. technology I think. You can research Patriots PAC-3, F-4 Phantom and a lot of other things that should not be able, in 1949. I also like to see that all air and sea units to the U.S. at least they have real names, when I try to rename it. How I can get the game to display the names? I miss the options right click the drive to the map. Is it gone or is not just by default (and then how I can activate?) Apart from that, the game looks great. It seems much smoother than 2020, once I got used to the interface.

They remain stuck in the beaches and not are able to find a port, which is especially annoying when it is not their own units, because it cannot solve the problem for them. Even the construction of a new sea dock in front of where they get stuck, no good. Probably plays a country that had a lot of French and Russian designs in the era, but I feel there is a lack of diversity among the designs presented SR unit. I would say has been exaggerated a bit. Could you be more productive in easier difficulty levels? And not all countries and the extreme shortage of goods at the time in RL.