Thread: Economy in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Economy in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Hello guys I installed this game yesterday and I am playing this game form last 5 hrs. In simple words this game is awesome. Someone else become aware of what a psychotic train destroy the US economy is within the campaign start? Definitely a number of this can't be correctly - the huge oil deficient is supposed to instead be an export circumstances? What you guys think about it? Please share your ideas with me I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Economy in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

The economic situation seems to be much more not easy for any country into the beginning through enormous shortages of industrial goods and consumer, in addition to wood. The construction of many facilities in the beginning causes bottlenecks that slow down most production. Nice challenge, despite the inflation model is missing. It is necessary that the other three in varying amounts, so you end up in a chicken-and-the-egg situation.

The US has handicapping deficiencies of oil, metal, power, shopper merchandise, and streamlined products, and none of them might be acquired on the globe business sector at diversion begin owed to worldwide deficiencies. I was under the impression that from 1945-1955ish the USA was trading these sorts of materials to the rest of the planet, as their economy was a single give or take sound following WWII. This is what i8 thin about it.

I'm also jumping on this girl and egg situation right now. Quite difficult and although not as easy as SS2020. They have not yet discovered all the relationships, but so far it seems to me that basically all the economic needs of industrial goods and new plants reach only 70,000 tons per year, not enough to relax the situation quickly. SS2020 this was different, where you simply necessitate building a number of these for severity. I do not consider the model of inflation is, you cannot perceive the significance until the economy is dying into a fire.

If you are trying to balance its economy, then I’d suggest raising domestic prices to reduce demand. Close to some of the facilities unnecessary. At least until the fall to reduce the deficit. To use automated options to minister to strengthen its economy, but probably will not last long before they have to reevaluate what you're doing. I followed the production costs of the various factors that have not distorted up to now this third year of the game at the present. The bottleneck into industrial goods is essentially affecting it.

I'm having the same situation. I have extensive deficiencies of Industrial and Consumer Goods, so to lighten the scenario I attempt to assemble. Whatever the Industrial Good industrial facilities are called, but unpaid to my gigantic lack I don't have enough streamlined products to put into my Industrial Goods production line so it never gets any advancement in 3 years of holding up. In what capacity would I be able to bring down my streamlined products interest so I am able to have a surplus to manufacture more Industrial Goods industrial facilities to get every little item again on track?

No oil to purchase, just about 10% of interest generated locally. When the oil runs out, your streamlined and customer merchandise industrial facilities close down. Disgracefully lacking streamlined merchandise supply cannot be made well via imports, for the reason that exactly as you're short, so is every thinking individual else. It doesn't matter anyway, resulting from the fact that when the worldwide oil stockpiles run out, every warm body quits making mechanical products anyway. You ought to close down some of your purchaser merchandise plants and some military processing posts. Then focus on constructing mechanical products offices. Once you possess those setup, then you are able to begin turning on your alternate industrial facilities again.