Thread: Omitting features in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Omitting features in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

I am starting to get very excited about this game. The interview is good and has whetted the appetite! This could be a real cracker, unless it runs so slow that it can be played. Please, consider omitting features or levels of detail if you have a catastrophic effect on performance. Please, all the optimization is possible, because I believe that the potential for a real gem here, but we never know if it is too slow. I know that 90% of the players to sacrifice a feature of the two to get decent performance.

Re: Omitting features in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

They are supposedly working to improve the control of theaters, and added groups for some time. The point is to see what comes with demo and test UPI. Having said that many of us have been asking the hierarchy obviously needed to put in large formations battalions or brigades use the option since 2010 beta, it was all in vain. What I battalions are micro-off with the creation of forces and get another theater (which controls the battle is very funny). Others turn out is how quickly evaporate units.

Battalion-sized units were not the only problem with the SR 2020 either. I can understand if you like playing games very detailed and there is nothing wrong with that when done correctly, but Supreme Ruler 2020 was like the mother ungodly levels of detail not necessary. If SR: the cold war will have the same level of detail as SR: 2020 then it should, at least, even if nothing else it easy for the player to quickly see which units are best. Drove me crazy having to read through all the designs of the different units trying to find the best.

Paradox tried to use theaters in Hearts of Iron 3 and was a complete disaster. I'll be totally honest; I do not understand why it is so important that the game uses battalions instead of large groups / formations of units. How do I add to the game being controlled half thousand individual units in great detail instead of just a few hundred that are organized in a dozen armies through Hearts of Iron.

We can get the unit of account changed to only one for each region? And can we do so the unit from any region of the player is now automatically adjusted to the best unit possible after the opening of "game". We can get the hex removed? It takes too much damn effort to actually have to choose a path and plan to go (and other things like that). One click to capture each province would be much more "fun." Can we fight to get replaced by an "I win" button? Having to have made fighting the unit requires much effort into "players" part. And could make the "I win" button on the same button movement? You know, so each click on the player receives a "glorious" battle and a new province

I know that you're passionate about SR and Hoi discover comparisons irksome, but his comments sound like they not at all in fact played HoI3. Seriously battle is not, and is much nuanced while you get into it. As well great benefit for me, the last fights of time so you get to feel the "epic struggle" and the prospect to sway on the individual decisions player battles. AI SR2020 battalion strikes a pile of players and just evaporates- puff earlier than you have even had a possibility to notice it.

A game that makes you think about what you need to research. I see you did not answer the question it goes to show you really do not understand the game. A unit may have another function that is missing like some amphibians are droppable or air, while others are not, some are light enough to be transported by Helo and others not. Some are cheaper and have lower maintenance costs that would normally not come to play and get the money is so easy to do in the game, but some peeps do not really use all the features of the game includes making easy money.