Thread: EB games not a worth Company

EB games not a worth Company

Some of you may think that EB games are good but they are ripping off .It’s because they give bad treatment values. I once wanted to change my PSP 1000 for the PSP Go and they said they needed for $ 60 and had bought it for $ 300. DS Lite Same with my brother told me I needed for $ 25 and my mother had bought for $ 200. And else when I was looking at the PSP games I went through the back room of EB Games and saw a box that had new Wii console in what they were willing to put on the shelf. But I saw a sticker on the box that says: the delivery of the order eBay EB Games Chadstone console brand new Wii with Wii Sports $ 170. And so I knew the Wii was new.

Re: EB games not a worth Company

Sometimes I walk around to see what EB games have come and how much. Then I'll ask at the reception 'very soon' games and how much is on backorder for. Then I ask them about some of their trade offers and games that are willing to negotiate at what price Then I ask them if they can match the price online retailers that I know not, but I ask them anyway..Then UK friend and how much cheaper it is for me to buy from abroad to those who insist on telling me that consoles do not work in some countries.

You have two Alternatives:
    1) Put in any time of your choice, walk EB and obtaining security notwithstanding lower sales (for absolutely no effort and no risk at all)
    2) Put some time in their own advertising your game in Monster, eBay, etc, and do a little more for it, but also the risk of losing $ 4 or less when the game does not sell for the amount want.

The only decisions you need to make is whether you want to put any time of its own and if you run the risk of paying little notice to eBay.

One more thing: Eb are a good place to browse. Look at some games, which in value terms with the price and head to almost any other store. Chances are if you are able to get into an EB can enter a K-Mart or Target and find the game exactly the same anywhere up to $ 50 less. And that's if you want the convenience. If you can wait for a couple of weeks at most, can have the convenience of ordering from home and have it delivered to your door, from a better place as game365. You are a consumer; you have the power to make the decision yourself.

A couple of years, I went to EB to buy a copy of the SC. I had no need for expansion and a friend had given it to me, so I went in just to buy the original. SC had for sale, too, only a few specimens. I grabbed one and took it to the counter. Al II told the employee who wanted to buy it, I responded with "sure grip me a disk for you," and disappeared into the back of the store. Returned five minutes later and refused to sell only the original SC itself, which wanted to buy the battle chest. I told him I had the expansion and did not need some shit exposure + SC guide.

I remember my partner and I went to Harvey Norman everyone who wants to buy a laptop, cash. We met two other colleagues of ours who also happened to want to pick up a laptop, cash. We arrived at a good price for each combined our own cash, is one of us was born with a mouth to go to a vendor and said, "Give me 300 HAMBURGER AS KRUSTY" Give me four laptops for CASH $ 3500. (Memory was around $ 1500 each). After much haggling and emphasizing the fact that we had in cash, we agreed that we wanted and even hard extras thrown in.