Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-07-2011

Sandbox style co-op xbox 360?

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and this is my first post. Please help me as I need the game described below in the next 3 days.

I am looking for a game on xbox 360 that is sandbox style, very similar to grand theft auto, but also has co-op.

GTA IV only has online multiplayer and I am looking for a game that can have offline multiplayer so me and my friends can play on the same console. I also want the co-op to be upto 4 players, but if it is only 2 players, its okay.

I am not looking for split screen. I just want a game like GTA thats open world and I can do whatever I want. In GTA: San Andreas, there was a local co-op where one other person could join in and could roam the city with me. I would like the same thing except, if possible, 4 players at once.

Basically, I am looking for a game that is like GTA where you have an open world to do whatever you want but I also want the game to have offline co-op so me and some of my other friends on the same xbox 360 roam around the city with me doing things.

I really appreciate your answers.

Please help me.

Thank You
Old 20-07-2011

Re: Sandbox style co-op xbox 360?

Wow, no one wants to help?
Old 20-07-2011

Can someone please suggest me something?
Old 20-07-2011

You can try playing the Mafia game? Thats a pretty good game with a good story. I guess its getting a bit long in the tooth now but its quite playable. Max Payne, great story, all about the underworld. The best story you'll ever get from a game though will be from the Thief series. As old as the games are they are still some of the best this fine industry has ever seen.
Old 07-04-2014

Bumping this thread. Wouldn't mind ps3 or xbox360 offline sandbox co-op..
Old 07-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stwarror View Post
Bumping this thread. Wouldn't mind ps3 or xbox360 offline sandbox co-op..
Well, there are many games available for Playstation 3 namely Dead island riptide, Borderlands 2, Far cry 3, etc. However, note that you wont be able to co-op in Sandbox mode and you will be only limited to use a RDC program lik TeamViewer so that you can both control the mouse at the same time if you want.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,