Thread: Unable to find individual Unit ROE button in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Unable to find individual Unit ROE button in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Guys I am not able to find the particular button, so do you all have any idea where can I find it. Can you all please tell me? I am just eager to know where it is. Is it there in the game or I am not able to find it? If any of you guys end up finding it then do inform me please. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. I am sure you all will be having a good information about the same then do start replying over here. I know you will help me in this situation. So start replying as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to find individual Unit ROE button in Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well I cannot see any such kind of ROE in the game. So probably I suppose it has not been implemented in this game. so that’s what I feel over here. Well what I am saying is that with the game that you all have described here the ROE should have been implemented and hence that’s my strong feeling over here. So that’s my answer for you.

I completely agree with you all. so what I am saying here is that might be the developers must have not implemented the same feature in the game and hence that’s why you are not able to see the same in the game and hence that’s what I want to say over here. So don’t be sad with the response that I have given here. so do not look out for the same feature in the phone. so that’s what I want to say over here. I hope you do agree with me on the said topic. That’s it from my side.

So you are saying that the ROE feature is not there in the game, so tell me one thing then how can we tell the ministers to check out the deployed units that are there in the game and hence that’s what I want to ask here. and what about the lock garrison control, will that lock the troops as well, can you all please tell me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. I know this is a bit difficult question for you all. so that’s why I am asking you all accordingly. So please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the help.

Well I have some suggestion here. have you all heard about the military priority option that are there in the game. So what I am saying is that if we get the option of turning off the military priority for all theaters, so will that not be equal to the revolving the minister off during global ROE? What do you all think about the idea. So do tell me what do you all think about the same. I thought of just giving a simple suggestion for you all. I hope you all liked it. So do let me know what do you all think about it.

Well what that will do is that it will either exercise the control between the units or it will allow the ministers to do what he/she pleases? So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you do agree with me over here. So better not take the calculative risk of the same. So that’s what I am saying here. I think the developers will soon be coming up with the good fix for the problem. So that is what I am saying here and will surely help you all with the same.