Thread: Selecting location to build units in Supreme Ruler: Cold War ?

Selecting location to build units in Supreme Ruler: Cold War ?

Guys I have seen one shortage in this game and that is how to select the location to build a given unit and as far as I have come across in this game I c an see only the option to add the queue where as we get any random option to add the unit. So that’s what I want to say here. well the feature that I needed can be seen in the 2020 where you get the option of choosing the location according to your choices. So there is no problem in that. So do you all have to say anything on this, can you all please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: Selecting location to build units in Supreme Ruler: Cold War ?

Yes I do agree with you and still we cannot do much about it. So that’s what the difference is. Well it does becomes difficult to manually select the queue that we want. So that does becomes a lot difficult over here and also sometimes there comes a situation where we have to select a queue to build the unit which we don’t need at all. so thus the problem is that we need to compromise on a lot parts especially in this section. So that’s what the problem is.

Well I need to ask if the same is the case with the fab or what? Can you all please tell me about it. Producing units that is based on where the fab is located does becomes crucial in the later stages of the game. So I just want to know if the same is the case with the fab? Do let me know about it. well if that is missing then it must be implemented in the game as soon as possible in the game, that’s what I feel over here, anyways if you do have some information on the same then do let me know as well, I am waiting for the responses from you all guys.

No you get the option to choose. Let me tell you how, follow the steps that I have given here
    1) Just go to the defense-fabrications tab.
    2) At the top you will find the unit design list, now find a tab which says All production.
    3) Now when you get it click on the fab that you need and also you get the option to build the unit as well.
    So do the steps that I have given here and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you.

Well that’s a good method that you have given here but still I feel that instead of using this method we must require a good patch that will actually fix the problem. So that’s what I think over here. I am sure that you all will agree with me over here. so that’s what I am saying here. lets hope that the fix does gets implemented as soon as possible, I actually quite liked the concept that has been given in the 2020. I am quite happy about it. so that’s what I am saying here.

Yes I did have a check with the method and on checking the drop down box of the locations it will only show factories that are at present in selected theater. If we go and click on the other locations say if we have not selected the central then it will not show any of the locations in it. so that’s what I am saying here. that was really a good piece of information passed over here. Simply liked it. Keep these suggestions coming in and appreciate your efforts for the same over here.