Thread: How is the AI in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

How is the AI in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

Hello everyone, I have come here to ask something from you all, so what I want to know is that how is AI in this game? Does anyone have any idea on the same? Since I have not started playing this game and hence I have no basic idea about the same. so can you all please guide me through this, so that I can get enough knowledge on the same. I am sure that someone here will have some basic knowledge on that, so please do start commenting over here. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. Does it has the capacity to carry on a proper amphibious attack.? Please do highlight me through these problems.

Re: How is the AI in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

As far as you are using the Merchant Marine then let me tell you that it handles it very well. As far as amphibious landing issues are concerned then let me inform you that it is not at all handled well by the AI people. So that’s the main concern over here. Well I think if the troops has fielded well and more properly there then the situation would have been completely different I feel. So that’s what I want to say here on the necessary topic.

Well if you compare it with the sr2020s then I will surely say that AI is far more better than that and hence that’s what I think over here. I really did not have much war against the airforce and hence I cannot completely say that it is perfect. But as far as the marine merchant and also the fielding troops are concerned then what I can say is that they are definitely good and do a good job there. Well surely they do not disappointment much in the task, so that’s what I think of this topic. I hope everyone else do agree with me over here.

If you ask me then what I can say is that it is very much active and has a good activity. So that’s what I have experienced and seen in the game about the ai. I have not played much of the game and hence it will be early from my side to comment on that.

In the game I have many a times encountered north Koreans people using the air craft services and hence what I am saying is that their attitude of handling the air craft is not good and hence there is a lot of maintenance issue which has been noticed over here. I think they are having 5 air units and also within sometime you can see them sent for the repairs. So that’s a sad part about the handling of the aircraft. So that’s my opinion on this topic.

If you ask me I feel that this game is totally scripted and hence that’s the problem here. So what I want to say is that they have completely ignored Liberia and also have concentrated more on the british as well as the French colony. So what benefit they will be getting is that they will be getting the benefit of landing a force through merchants easily. So that’s what I felt after looking at the majority part of the game. Well that’s the negative side I agree over it. Let’s see what developers do on taking this subject.

Ok thanks for that necessary information on that, happy that you all did inform a lot about the AI and yes by reading all your posts I did get a lot of information about the same. so thanks a ton for the same. I am happy that you all did respond well for me. Well I was really not knowing that the game will be getting scripted under this circumstances. Let’s see if we play more, the more we will discover about this game.