Thread: Where is the battle group list in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

Where is the battle group list in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

Guys I have a silly question in my mind regarding this game and who better then you al can clear me out with this one. Well the question is that where is the battle group list in the game. Well I know how to create a battle group but where will I find the battle group list, anyone any idea about it. if someone is having some good idea about the same then please do start replying over here about it. it will be a good thing for me, so guys please do comment over here, accordingly. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: Where is the battle group list in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

I think that is a small problem that has been developed over here and yes it will get ripped off on its own. Yes some problems have been reported recently about the problem; well you will get to see the lists that you were getting to see, later in the game. So that’s what I wanted to notify you about the same. I hope you do get the same information on the same. so be patient and the issue will be sorted out on its own, so do wait and let me know if the problem has got solved or not.

See it is a known issue just be patient. Well some mods will be definitely there in the market to solve the problem. So this is what I want to say here. Ok what I am asking here is that have you tried looking for the battle group in the game and exactly in which section? If you have any idea on that then do let me know about it, as soon as possible. See the game is very much new and the issues like these will definitely crop up. So better do try it once again and see if that sorts out the issue.

Just do a simple un installation and also the installation of the game again. That will definitely solve the trick for you, so that’s what I feel over here. Anyways I have not encountered this kind of problem. Probably you are the first one who is saying about the problem. Well I will definitely try and work out if I am able to get some solution for the problem. Till then you try with the suggestions that are given above.

Thanks that you all did took an interest in solving out my problem. Well the game is definitely out now and I have seen one of the user saying that it is actually a known issues. If that is a known issues then I am not able to understand as if why there is no solution developed for the problem. Why is that so? can anyone of you all tell me. I will be glad to know it from you all. So start replying guys accordingly over here. I am waiting for the help.