Thread: Suggestion for future games in KINECT.

Suggestion for future games in KINECT.

Hey guys, I recently bought a new XBOX KINECT and picked a few bundles for the same. I was shocked and disappointed with such few available titles and even most of them were not even worth buying. There is a lack of some really interesting and high – quality games. So which games do you think should be made in future for KINECT? I’m talking about the games which are already available on other consoles. Some of the games which I would want are – Assassin’s creed, Star Wars, etc
    What is your pick?

Re: Suggestion for future games in KINECT.

I have been thinking the same for a long time. There is really a small list of games available on this console. It has been a total waste of money till now. Anyways, one game that I would really want would be a cricket game. There is no decent cricket game on any console. I’ve played most of them and they really boring. Also, it would be really awesome to play with KINECT; if it will be developed properly. I guess star wars has already been announced by Microsoft Game Studios. It’s been named KINECT Star wars. You can check that on their website. I’m not sure with the name.

I once saw this video clip on YouTube about a guy who has developed this Star Wars game on KINECT. It really looked cool and was a little lagging. I could get from the video if it was the guy who was responding slower or if the game was lagging. It was an indie project.
    Here is my list anyways –
    Halo
    All harry potter series
    And probably some sports games

I would like some old school Olympic game where you can play all kind of athletics and stuff like – long jump, high jump, races, hurdles, etc. it would really be best game for family and all the parents will connect with the game because I guess they must have played such games in their time. Also it will be like a work out for the whole family and people can play this at family gathering.

Well Microsoft game studios and EA games are developing some really rave games. Some of the games have also been announced and some are just…I guess rumors. Anyways here is the list of announced games –
    Hole in the Wall
    Just Dance 3
    Kinect Star Wars
    Minecraft
    The Sims 3

I’m already happy with all the games that are available right now. Maybe, they are not available near your store. You should check out in other shops or some other retailer. Anyways, KINECT has a really short genre I guess. All the games are either sports or fitness. They should bring in some action and adventure games. How about braid?