Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Information about the sandbox mode of the Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Video Games

Old 20-07-2011

Information about the sandbox mode of the Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well I am having a particular query which has been associated with this particular game Supreme Ruler: Cold War and I wanted to discuss with the users of the forums. I wanted to know what are the difference between the campaign and sandbox without selecting the country? And also tell me what are the options are available to get the same. Let me know if you are having any specific answer to get the requirement of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Old 20-07-2011

Re: Information about the sandbox mode of the Supreme Ruler: Cold War

As far as I know the Sandbox is having great ability to provide the customization for the playing experience of the game. it gives a chance to open up the game which can be played by the any of the nations which was quite independent of the 1949. Also you can have lots of options into the victory conditions as well as historical events of the game. also there would be less effect of the Spheres of Influence as you are not playing the game as any of the two super power.
Old 20-07-2011

After looking at the post of yours I am sure that there would be sandbox into the game. I am thinking that it would look like SR 2020 but it has been established into the year of 1949. Yes it could be quite unfair if the player is having an ability to turn on the lesser nation simply into the superpower. But still after doing the same I don?t think so they are not going to have their own SOI.
Old 20-07-2011

I am suspecting that the country like Lithuania would be quite unplayable. Why because it is a part of the Soviet Union and we are treating as colony for the engine of this particular game. Or there would be releasing of the countries just before the game begins. However I am expecting that the developer of the game has involved SOI into Sandbox. There could be chances to play with another nation after using Sandbox.
Old 20-07-2011

Well in this particular r game Sphere of Influence system is used to make balance between the Red Sphere and Blue Sphere. However it would be possible that region can be neutral . I think it is making a sense to add the Russia and Soviet Colony in order to enable the Russian independence which is following out of the Soviet Union. You will have the way to script the name as well as flag changes into the game.
Old 20-07-2011

I think the developer of the game is supposed to increase the scripting ability of the game engine but I am thinking that there would be more events in the game before completion of the Cold War. The colonies which are introduced into the game is used to indicate the different kind of the territorial relationship in to the game. they have made the colonies into the game just for the gaming purpose only.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,