Thread: Warfare type into Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Warfare type into Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Well you know very well that this particular game Supreme Ruler: Cold War is a strategy game. in thisn particular game I wanted to know what kind of strategy should be use in the war. Let me know if you have done with any of the wars in the game so far. Share your experience over here so that I can figure out the thing which I am looking for. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Warfare type into Supreme Ruler: Cold War

If you are at the North Korea then USA will not be able to make use of the tanks just because of the jungle and due to muddy rods. Hence the USA has to reply on the Helicopters and river boats. To protect from it North Korea has built underground tunnels and also they have implemented the guerrilla tactics. Why because they have done the above mentioned thing because they will not be able to win the direct war entirely.

In this particular situation you should look for the ordering the units so that they can go to the ground for the preventing just because they are directly attacked as they are causing the higher rates attrition to the unit which is passing through the hexes and which they are operating by the same. Let me know if you are having any query on the thing which I have mentioned over here so that I can help you out to solve the query of yours.

Well according to me Anti Militarization of the spaces of the treaties are sounding quite interesting into the game. if you have sign in then you should avoid the new arms race or you might not be taking an advantage of the same but there would be an increase into the cost of the defending. There would be number of weapons which were developed under the SDI program and it would be happening just because of the ABM treaties and system would take long time to develop the same.

Another thing which I wanted to discuss over here is that terrain has played a major role in to the combat as far as I know. I am doubting that this particular thing would definitely change. Well the terrin in the game will give a really close combat so the tank units which are associated are getting destroyed really easily. When fighting against of the infantry then I think we are going to have really close combat while playing the game.

There could be an option in the game which will let you to change the bombers to the terrin. It did not mean that it is being flatten to the Himalayas in order to invade the India as it into the Vietnam war there was lots of trees which was burned so that they can move quickly into the game. I agree with the point that you are going to have close combat when you are supposed to play the game on the computer of yours.